English Neo Geo CD Titles

Jamie

NEST Puppet
Yeah they are, just like most of the early releases the discs are Japanese. It's just the manual and cover that are English.

Double Reppuken

NGFL Member., xROTx,
Yeah they are, just like most of the early releases the discs are Japanese. It's just the manual and cover that are English.

I wonder if there were some batches released with Jap back insert and English manual? I've seen English manuals with Jap back inserts on several copies of Magician Lord.

Jamie

NEST Puppet
There are a few games like it, there is a Ninja Combat on Ebay currently that has this. I also have a World Heroes 2 Jet like this, i have one with both manual and back cover in English as well.

Jamie

NEST Puppet
As i mentioned earlier in the thread, i think you could buy English manuals direct from SNK USA at one point.

Double Reppuken

NGFL Member., xROTx,
As i mentioned earlier in the thread, i think you could buy English manuals direct from SNK USA at one point.

Cool, I bought a Jap copy of Magician Lord CD. The music is different than AES, actually sounds better, but it's barely audible. Have you noticed this?

It sounds like it wasn't mixed properly, I have to crank the volume waaaay up to hear the music, and then the sound effects from the shooting / enemies exploding is too loud.