Ebay Auctions: Blu-Rays, HD DVD, Wii, PS3, NDS

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Why pay ebay fees on this stuff instead of just selling it here on the forums? :mad:

Sorry to derail, just wondering since I've wanted to buy your stuff multiple times now, but I don't bid b/c I hate ebay.

BUMP

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Why pay ebay fees on this stuff instead of just selling it here on the forums? :mad:

Sorry to derail, just wondering since I've wanted to buy your stuff multiple times now, but I don't bid b/c I hate ebay.

BUMP

Because he's a greedy asshole and he doesn't trust people on N-G.com. Took me forever to convince him to even post here because he thought you all were a bunch of fagorts.
:multi_co:

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Because he's a greedy asshole and he doesn't trust people on N-G.com. Took me forever to convince him to even post here because he thought you all were a bunch of fagorts.

fagorts? Really?

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Rating - 100%
35   0   0

Lies, it's all lies.

Qube: It's mostly because I have no idea what to really sell stuff for and I don't want to be the "send me an offer" guy so I just throw them on ebay and it makes my life easier.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Lies, it's all lies.

Qube: It's mostly because I have no idea what to really sell stuff for and I don't want to be the "send me an offer" guy so I just throw them on ebay and it makes my life easier.

Oh, gotcha ;)

Sorry to clutter up your thread man, good luck with the sales!