Do Pre-wired Neo Geo Harnesses exist?

Hi,
As I mentioned in my post from Friday, I bought a 4 slot cabinet and the power supply and cabinet wiring was totally hacked. I just compared the neo geo pinout of my harness to the spec and there are dramatic differences.. including 2 wires in 1 port. I don't really have a ton of time to invest in rewiring the entire cabinet. I was wondering if there is a "ready made" harness that is pre wired? That way, I can just plug it into power, the control panel, and the monitor and be done with it. If anyone can let me know if this exists, I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks
Shayne

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
There are pre made JAMMA harnesses but likely you will need to modify them to get it perfect for your cabinet. Finding an exact harness replacement for your 4 slot cabinet may not be possible.

I think you need to devote the time to this or at least give it to someone else who can. Next time buy a cabinet that is fully working.

There are pre made JAMMA harnesses but likely you will need to modify them to get it perfect for your cabinet. Finding an exact harness replacement for your 4 slot cabinet may not be possible.

I think you need to devote the time to this or at least give it to someone else who can. Next time buy a cabinet that is fully working.
thanks for the feedback. I bought this. wish me luck!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I was gonna say, if you have a fully populated CHAMMA harness, you can just reroute the different wires to their appropriate locations.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Jamma and the MVS standard are practically the same thing. The only thing people constantly worry about is blowing out their speakers/PCB amp due to the different stereo audio wiring. The other differences are just buttons.