Deathsmiles IIX US release via Games on Demand

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
This is one I'd like to save money on and just get the GoD version. I can save the money for some other more import-worthy Cave game. I definitely would have paid $40 or $50 for a retail release though.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
cave's FB just gave the quick translation of the link in P-Sama's OP.

Crummy, if you ask me.

No localization @ all; just the JP rev on demand. No mention of DLC.

A 30$ rental? No thanks.

fake

15 Year Member
cave's FB just gave the quick translation of the link in P-Sama's OP.

Crummy, if you ask me.

No localization @ all; just the JP rev on demand. No mention of DLC.

A 30$ rental? No thanks.

Good to know they won't fuck with the Arcade Version like they did with DS1 though. Once I get a JP360 I'm re-buying the Japanese version of Deathsmiles.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Good to know they won't fuck with the Arcade Version like they did with DS1 though. Once I get a JP360 I'm re-buying the Japanese version of Deathsmiles.

Yeah man. This is what I'm saying tho...for 30 bucks, you can cop a best release of DSIIx.

I just can't see paying 30 bones for a dl only game.

You pop in DS NA lately? Last time I did, it had an update. Think they patched it.

fake

15 Year Member
Yeah man. This is what I'm saying tho...for 30 bucks, you can cop a best release of DSIIx.

I just can't see paying 30 bones for a dl only game.

You pop in DS NA lately? Last time I did, it had an update. Think they patched it.

Oh I didn't know the Platinum version was the cheap. The regular one is still $70 or $80.

I haven't played NADS lately. I've been playing Pork and Dragon Quest V. Actually... I haven't been gaming much at all, I've been so busy with take-home work.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Oh I didn't know the Platinum version was the cheap. The regular one is still $70 or $80.

I haven't played NADS lately. I've been playing Pork and Dragon Quest V. Actually... I haven't been gaming much at all, I've been so busy with take-home work.

I'm a gump.
I mis-typed on 2 counts. 1) no platinum DSIIx yet, & 2) if/when it finally does release, unless the dollar makes some gains on the yen it will be 45 bucks, not 30.

You get any less busy & wanna co-op DS, hit me up.

fake

15 Year Member
I'm a gump.
I mis-typed on 2 counts. 1) no platinum DSIIx yet, & 2) if/when it finally does release, unless the dollar makes some gains on the yen it will be 45 bucks, not 30.

You get any less busy & wanna co-op DS, hit me up.

Will do!