Cotton UK version

Are my eyes deceiving me, Cotton is on Ebay for £100... I can't believe it.. I sold my complete 39 UK collection for only £1500.. may be I should have held out for another 6 months. :buttrock:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Or you should have sold them individually ;)

But still 100 for Cotton is a lot.

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
MilkManX said:
What does the JPN Cotton go for? I am looking for this game.
Me too,what's the value on a JPN version or bare cart anyone?

Looks like a fantasic game.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
I thought it was garbage.

Going rate for a uk one is 50usd, thats what I sold mine for. That one on ebay has just been bid up by a crazy :)

Robert

20 Year Member
I will finish by believing that everything that is related to SNK must be rare and expensive!

about a year ago i was buying a cab and in the shop he had a few neo pocket games one of them was cotton when i asked about the game he said he had seven copies in the back of the shop which i then bought for £22.00 each i sold them on ebay for between £40.00-65.00 each but paying £100.00 for one is crazy i do not think it is that rare and the game itself is not that good but if you need one to finish your collection then i suppose it is worth it:)

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
All I gotta say is, complete games are fetching ludicrous prices on eBay. The visual AVG Memories Off Pure, which is totally unplayable unless you know how to read Japanese to enjoy the story, is at 57.00 GBP. That's $94.00 US dollars! My god! I have that exact same game, I can read and understand the game, and it is a good game, but $94.00?! Glad I got mine at a fraction of that price.

Memories Off Pure

Pocket Love IF is close behind at 40 GBP. A little more playable without knowledge of Japanese, but still not as enjoyable without being able to read the game.

Pocket Love IF