China Threat to US $ Plays into Hillary Clinton's Campaign

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Lady and gentlemen, This can all be fixed by Uri emailing all 4 papers to one of the members here.....

I'd volunteer, but I won't be around much next week.

PS: I suggest Muffinman given the fact that he exposed Uri's BSing before.

Fighter123

Banned
norton9478 said:
Lady and gentlemen, This can all be fixed by Uri emailing all 4 papers to one of the members here.....

I'd volunteer, but I won't be around much next week.

And do you think I keep my school papers on this hard drive?

I remove everything school related two months ago (because why the hell I need school shit?).

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Fighter seems to be typical of high school graduates today.

They want all knowledge and information to be spoon fed to them in bite sized, easily digested form.

Fighter123

Banned
Magnaflux said:
Fighter seems to be typical of high school graduates today.

They want all knowledge and information to be spoon fed to them in bite sized, easily digested form.

Bullshit.

I like to get it the hardway.

And that's why half of my history class got Fs. Too fucking lazy.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Fighter123 said:
And do you think I keep my school papers on this hard drive?

I remove everything school related two months ago (because why the hell I need school shit?).

Never throw out your school stuff..... That's just plain silly... You never know when you may need it.

Each paper is what 50 kb?????? It's not like it's taking up space on that drive of yours.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
norton9478 said:
Never throw out your school stuff..... That's just plain silly... You never know when you may need it.

Each paper is what 50 kb?????? It's not like it's taking up space on that drive of yours.
meh, his explanation was but yet another cover for the fact that he didn't write the papers he said he did.

funny thing is that he's probably deluded enough to think he's fooling people into believing the bs he's posting

Edit:
Fighter123 said:
Do you think I know what game it is?

No I don't.
obviously

Fighter123

Banned
norton9478 said:

Well Norton I never really need it.

But if some people really need it, ok I guess.

melchia said:
meh, his explanation was but yet another cover for the fact that he didn't write the papers he said he did.

funny thing is that he's probably deluded enough to think he's fooling people into believing the bs he's posting

Hey I don't try to deluded people, it's up to you to decide if it's BS or not (which is not). I don't believe what everyone saids over here myself.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Fighter123 said:
Hey I don't try to deluded people, it's up to you to decide if it's BS or not (which is not). I don't believe what everyone saids over here myself.
good god...yeah, we've got astraight A expert on Communism right here. no doubt about it. :360:

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Fighter123 said:
Spelling mistakes once again. :spock:
alright, i've avoided this, but since you insist.

Fighter123 said:
It should be: "Hey, I don't try to delude people, it's up to you to decide if it's BS or not, which it is not. I don't believe what everyone says [delete]over[/delete] here, myself."

In reality, though, your use of the word "delude" is inappropriate, as it is something of a reflexive verb.

Closer to the point at hand, you have absolutely no business criticizing anyone for spelling mistakes when your grasp of the English language is mid-high school level at best.

Fighter123

Banned
melchia said:
alright, i've avoided this, but since you insist.

It should be: "Hey, I don't try to delude people, it's up to you to decide if it's BS or not, which it is not. I don't believe what everyone says [delete]over[/delete] here, myself."

In reality, though, your use of the word "delude" is inappropriate, as it is something of a reflexive verb.

Closer to the point at hand, you have absolutely no business criticizing anyone for spelling mistakes when your grasp of the English language is mid-high school level at best.

I see more spelling mistakes from different forum members.

Anyway this thread is now in the shitters.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Two main points I have gleamed from this thread:

• Respect the rice
  • Fighter is an incorrigible dumbass

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Fighter, You do know that Melachia could probably teach your course....

Right????