Central PA Gathering, May 10th

So yeah,
I'm in the mood to have a little gathering of gamer/geeks like myself.
Original date didn't work, so moved to May 10th.
Saturday, around noon until whenever.
Harrisburg, PA 17103
There's a pizza joint a short walk away and a small beer distributor up the road.
I do not have any current-gen systems (wii, 360, PS3) but I do have a most everything before that.
Should have two TVs running at the same time.
Vertical games are not a problem.
I'm sure fighters and shooters will be the bulk of what's played, but if there's anything you want to bring, be my guest.
I have a decent library, but if there's something specific you want to play, or a particular controller you require in order to unleash those "mad sklz", please bring it with.
Any questions, please post here for all to see.

Hope to see you here,

AOF

Just a couple of things:
- Allergic to cats? I have three.
- No smoking indoors, please.
- Thieves, liars, know-it-alls, and any other form of uncoolness will not be tolerated.

Last edited:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
May be up for this depending on my schedule. I am going to Tekkoshocon the week before the 19th. Should be able to bring my usual JAMMA PCB/PC Engine setup. I will keep checking back here regularly.

Jon

Dayum!
You're thinking of coming all the way from OH?
Dedication.
I have a Supernova, but it's only S-video.
I also have a Turbo Duo.
I might as well list them all, even the one's we won't be playing.
NES, SNES, N64, GC, Gen, Sat, DC, PS2, XBOX, TDuo, Supernova, AES.
Game-wise, if you want something specific, I might not have it, so let me know.

Hope to see you here!

AOF

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I come to Pennsylvania several times a year..mostly to visit members Stefan and Ralfakick. As Norton9478 has told me several times: "Ohio is hardcore"...referring to me.

I don't see why I wouldn't be able to come. The only thing that might prevent me is getting two weekends off in a row. I'll keep checking back here and see if there's more interest. I'm not sure you'd want to do something like this if it was just me coming and no one else...though, in Ohio, I've had several "gatherings" where its just been me and one other person.:oh_no:

Jon

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Damn, I'd love to come, as I can't even remember the last Neo gathering I went to, but I won't be in the area that day (or even in this country, but that's another story). :(

Phoenix Down said:
Damn, I'd love to come, as I can't even remember the last Neo gathering I went to, but I won't be in the area that day (or even in this country, but that's another story). :(

Damn,
I was hoping to see you.
Have fun where ever you're going.

AOF

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I'd love to make it especially to see some of the guys I haven't seen in a while, but work prevents me from making it that weekend.

If you do change it to the following weekend for whatever reason, I should be able to make that.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Ralfakick said:
I'd love to make it especially to see some of the guys I haven't seen in a while, but work prevents me from making it that weekend.

If you do change it to the following weekend for whatever reason, I should be able to make that.

Maybe give the weekend a change and I could probably make it out there

Date is up in the air

I'm getting more people saying the date doesn't work than saying they can make it.
What date works for you guys?

AOF

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I had no problem with the original date.

Jon

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
artoffighting said:
Me neither, but most everybody else did.
It would have been like four of us :(

AOF

Wow. Four people? That's about as big as a "gathering" gets in Ohio. I've had at least three that were myself and one other member.

Let us know if you do, in fact, change the date. I wouldn't mind coming down the original weekend, if that's what you decide to do.

Jon

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Wish I could make it, but I'll be taking time off the week before to attend Toomanygames. If plans change though I'd like to try to attend.

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
If I have a car by then, I may consider it :P Itd be a bit of a drive, but thats okay.

SSS

neo retired
As of right now I don't see any reason why I couldn't make it up there. Sure has been a while since the last get together.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I'm planning on making it so go ahead and put me on the list. Looking forward to some KOF matches and maybe some magical drop.