BROKEN MVS Motherboards + BIOS

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have 2 MV-1C boards that are non-functional. They were CMVS'd, or on their way to be, so there are modifications listed below.

Board-1: Was my CMVS until it got fried. Got 12v to it's 5v line. Boots to solid blue or red color, does not get any further.
• Bios Removed and socket installed for Unibios (this was pre-Biosmasta era)
•Audio amp components removed for 5v mod
•Battery backup mod ready, just needs battery holder.
•Fuse removed (only used for 12v line anyways)
•Was re-capped

Board-2: Going to be new CMVS but turned out to not work, same problem as Board-1, but unsure of what happened to make it do that.
•Bios removed
•Audio amp components removed
•Battery mod complete, just needs battery holder.

Functional MV-1C Original Bios. Removed from tested and working board with SMD heatgun, all pins are straight and intact, protected with heat resistant tape when removed.

I just feel bad throwing anything away that someone might want for parts. Make me an offer.

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ok, I’ll come up with some prices. If these were carts or anything else it would be no problem but I honestly have zero sense of what busted MVS boards are worth to someone.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Ok, I’ll come up with some prices. If these were carts or anything else it would be no problem but I honestly have zero sense of what busted MVS boards are worth to someone.

You can buy a working board for $60 shipped, so probably not much.

Dropwire

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could use some parts, be interested to see what price you settle on. Apologies if my post should not be here, I just read the FAQ and realized that this area is for those who have reached PM status.

Last edited:

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey Finch you want a good price? Back when i bought busted MVS boards for around 25$ each or less that was the price I was looking for. A working board is 60 to 75 just keep that in mind and consider someone else has to spend money on it too for possible parts

PS best of luck on the sale, hope they can be saved by someone

Last edited: