Battlestadium: D.O.N. (DragonBall Z, One Piece, Naruto) Thread

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Borman said:
Gamecube version Hendrix? Could be an issue of it not wanting to save when u use the swap disk, same thing happens with donkey konga.

Oh crap you've got to be kidding me, yeah it's using a swap disk. Any ways around it or am I just completely hosed. :(

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
*looks at his Modded Q*

:D

Its killing me waiting for this!! :(

Last edited:

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Hopefully you can get the game to save J. Since I don't own a Multi-tap I think the cube version would be the best one for me. I'm going to wait it out till they get some FAQ's printed up. I just need to get another memory card because I heard that you need a seprate memory card to save Japanese games. (Or did I hear that wrong?)

After watching the small handfull of videos on yourtube it looks like I'm going to need it. I just hope it's not too hard to unlock Rock Lee.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Well mine dropped thorugh the letter box this morning :)

I am well pleased with it so far, i've just been playing mission mode so far, so far just tryed Goke, Naruto and Luffy and i am loving it.

Goku is done so well imo, it just works great how you can fire a normal Ki blast or charge for a Kamehameha ( he flashes SSJ when he does this :) ), and then you can combine thats with his Teleport to do the classic Teleporting Kamehameha! And his Genki Dama OMG its fucking huge in Burst mode ( burst mode puts Goku in SSJ )!

I was a little worried about maybe the special moves would'nt be spectacular but they look spot on to me!

Stages and that are cool so far, i espeicially like it when you get knocked out of the arena and you character clings to your TV screen before you fire him back into the arena!

Just waiting for a menu & mission translation really, i figured out auto save so anything i do do in the meantime will be saved!

I'll post more if i unlock anything and when i've tried somemore characters!

EDIT : if you press start second one down is the move list, everyone has 3 Y moves - Neutral, Up, Down & Towards, only the neutral one can be charged, up and down do different attacks in mid air, the neutral one can still be charged in mid air ( Gokus kamehameha can be directed too - all characters can do this proberbly ).

You can also charge your X Super Attack!

Edit2 : lol oh yeah i think the game looks grpahically and presentation wise Superb throughout!

Last edited:

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Then it's Jump Superstars/Smash Brothers?

May be fun, but not my kind of game

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
recon_zero said:
Then it's Jump Superstars/Smash Brothers?

May be fun, but not my kind of game

Yeah, I thought it was going to be like Naruto on GameCube but with DBZ/One Piece characters, this is def not my kind of game.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Well i just had a good session and after reading gamefaqs figured out how to unlock characters.

After about 3 hours play i have unlocked one stage...........i gotta say this is the lamest way of unlocking characters EVER!

Basically you play through the main game and for each mission you complete you get 15 coins then after fifnishing the game you get to go on a slot machine, you need to get 3 Jump Pirates in a row to get up another slot machine wher eyou need to get 3 Question mark heads in a row to unlock a character.

Sounds fine sure, but its DAMN hard to even get 3 jump pirates, out of 45 coins at 3 coins ago i get 1 set of jump pirates and unlock nothing from the bonus game :(

I gotta say as well after watching them slots rolling for so long my eyes and head are killing me, this has never happend before :( i would'nt mind its just that i did'nt even get 1 character! :very_ang:

I did unlock Hard and Very Hard, not much different really just a HUGE Maijin Buu is the boss instead of cell, while were on the subject i hate it how only DBZ characters are bosses espeicially cell! Hes the boss on Chou DBZ also....:oh_no:

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Buu on very hard = fat fucking wanker!

He can kill you in 4 hits! and thats just normal punchs in fact his specials don't do much damage, but when he does normal punchs its 1 2 3 Burst mode 4 dead.......hes killed me in 3 seconds flat!

fucking wank

Edit : killed the fat bastard! Finally got a chracter up, its frieza, i used 90 coins, if you don't get 3 jump pirates it gives you them auto on one spin and then you got to bonus, i got also automatically was given 3 Question mark heads to unlock my character.

Its a fucking ball ache thats for sure!

Last edited: