Awesome Goal by Messi - Football (Soccer) related

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Yeah, he's super fast. Who were they playing?

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Watching Messi hurts simply because Pekerman went with Cruz vs Germany instead.

Some things I just can´t seem to get over

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
the Arabic commentator is hilarious

the goal speaks for itself. wow

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
yes Messi.. the devil's bastard child, aye he is that. what speed, what cunning.

Tevez is aboard a sinking boat back in West Ham - they got hammered by Chelsea today (Drogba is amazing). but I hope he sticks around in the premiership - I think UKers really enjoy argie style footie. you can see Tevez and the club supporters are on the same level. nice to see he gets standing ovations and whatnot. what a trooper.

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
I'm not a big fan of football, but it's goals like that that make me wish I watched a bit more than I do.

Amazing.

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
By the way, what is the best way to get regular football coverage in the US without paying out the ass for it?

The only things I get on standard cable are Mexican leauge games on the Hispanic network and the occasional early morning game on ESPN.:angry:

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Circa2113 said:
By the way, what is the best way to get regular football coverage in the US without paying out the ass for it?

The only things I get on standard cable are Mexican leauge games on the Hispanic network and the occasional early morning game on ESPN.:angry:

There´s PPPStream, a Peer2Peer Live TV service. Basically you get Chinese networks, and almost live games (wit a few seconds of lag) there is european soccer, and a few days ago they showed TMNT and Pan´s Labyrinth :emb:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
It was Barça-Getafe here in Barcelona yesterday, the "Copa del Rey" semi-final.

Messi rocks and he is only 19 :buttrock:

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
recon_zero said:
There´s PPPStream, a Peer2Peer Live TV service. Basically you get Chinese networks, and almost live games (wit a few seconds of lag) there is european soccer, and a few days ago they showed TMNT and Pan´s Labyrinth :emb:

Thanks, I'll give it a look.:)