Any way to support SNKP?

Ukee

Geese's Thug
So as some may know I am new to Neo Geo mvs collecting, which I am really enjoying. I always love to play on original consoles and though it is the legit way to collect Neo Geo games it is almost 10 years to late to do and have SNKP see any kind profit from it.

I love SNKP, I feel that they are one of the only game companies that listens to what the consumers want. I have been trying to get money into their hands the best I can. I've bought 5 copies of KoF13 and gave them out as gifts and I have gone through the Neo Geo Station and have bought ever game I can play on my psp (cause Neo Geo on a hendheld, what more could I ask for?) though I don't know if they really see any profit after Sony takes their cut.

That is the only way I know how to do my part in trying to keep SNKP alive. Does anyone else have any ideas on how else they could be supported?

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
Keep buying their games and spread the Neo Geo love.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
dlc sales help a bunch...as much as I loathe dlc.

Ukee

Geese's Thug
dlc sales help a bunch...as much as I loathe dlc.

Yeah I know the feeling, though it is mainly CAPCOM that has put that feeling into me. Speaking of downloading you guys think PSN will ever got MotW? I was so pissed when I heard that Live got it, I refuse to get a 3rd 360.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
picking up the new kof would be a nice start.

Ukee

Geese's Thug
picking up the new kof would be a nice start.

I've already bought 6 copies, but I would be more then happy to buy more if I knew more people that played games and had a PS3 or 360.

Ukee

Geese's Thug
5 for friends that were pirating it and never going to buy it, and 1 for myself. Among my group every one has turned to the dark side and thinks that every thing should be free, I am the only one who understands developers have got to eat.

Last edited:

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
Yeah I know the feeling, though it is mainly CAPCOM that has put that feeling into me. Speaking of downloading you guys think PSN will ever got MotW? I was so pissed when I heard that Live got it, I refuse to get a 3rd 360.

I hear that, man. I’ve had my shit-box throw a red ring at me once, regardless of treating it as gently as a piece of newly discovered antiquity; I was fortunate enough to have M$ offer to fix it even though it was without warranty, but if it happens again, I’m out. As such, I only deal with my PS3 and Wii when it comes to anything online. I’m not putting any money into downloads for a piece of hardware that I have so little faith in.

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
Like everyone has said, all we mortals can really do is buy anything and everything that they make. They are on the right track so I hope future projects will only get better.

jon713

Camel Slug
How about supporting this site? I see myself coming on here everyday, lots of good people, info and great prices on games.

Just saying...I would like to help if any is needed.