Analysts expecting flat 360 Japanese debut

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
iamyagami22 said:
Wrong. It's because they know how to market them, the products are dipicted as sleek and stylish so people have no choice but to take steve jobs' cock and suck it till its dry.

true. fuck all to do with quality. plus Japan is a brand whore culture.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Apple haters are about as bad as Nintendo/XBOX/Sony fanboys...

lol

Have you two even owned an apple? If you say you have, I bet youre lying.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Rade Kuruc said:

lol

I have (powerbook), they are the exact same in quality as any other company, quit hyping them up.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
. i think..harley davidson bike's...are like very very expensive hotcake's over there

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rade Kuruc said:

lol

lol
since when have I been an Apple hater?
I'm making a statement about the japanese mentality, which isn't really saying anything new.

Rade K

20 Year Member
Wo, what's so wrong about liking apple based on their style. Your posts do make it seem like you have a problem with apple products.

I'm not saying Apple computers are better than everything else, but you have to see how your posts could be construed as appl-bashing.

Which is stupid.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Rade Kuruc said:
Wo, what's so wrong about liking apple based on their style. Your posts do make it seem like you have a problem with apple products.

I'm not saying Apple computers are better than everything else, but you have to see how your posts could be construed as appl-bashing.

Which is stupid.

First off, when did I "bash" apple?

Second, apple computer look nice.

Third, most people dont care if they can get something better, they just care if it's pretty, especially in japan.

Forth, When is dinner?

Fifth, I prefer PC to apple due to compatibility not because of system specs or the OS they use, so BACK OFF!

Rade K

20 Year Member
iamyagami22 said:
I have (powerbook), they are the exact same in quality as any other company, quit hyping them up.

Prove in this thread that I haved in any way hyped Apple.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Rade Kuruc said:
Prove in this thread that I haved in any way hyped Apple.

The fact that you rushed to their defense when I didn't even really attack their products.

Rade K

20 Year Member
iamyagami22 said:
First off, when did I "bash" apple?

Second, apple computer look nice.!

Thats subjective... i know lots of people who hate them.

iamyagami22 said:
Third, most people dont care if they can get something better, they just care if it's pretty, especially in japan.!

sure, yes, you know this for a fact? Most people, especially in Japan. Show me the numbers from your survey, you RACIST!! ;)

iamyagami22 said:
Forth, When is dinner?!

?

iamyagami22 said:
Fifth, I prefer PC to apple due to compatibility not because of system specs or the OS they use, so BACK OFF!

Ahh, preference...good boy. It's all about prefence innit? For the general user, both computers do the same shit, so if someone likes the way the other looks over one, then whats the big deal.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rade Kuruc said:

Which is stupid.

you may have a point, but then I don't know enough or care enough about computer brands to hold any sort of bias. as paradoxical as that may be.
nothing wrong with liking something based on style. but Japan is silly. that was all I was trying to say. If McDonalds released a home console over there it would probably outsell the XBOX 5:1

Last edited:

Rade K

20 Year Member
iamyagami22 said:
The fact that you rushed to their defense when I didn't even really attack their products.

Yes, and I usually will run to the PC's defence, as many apple nerds bash that.

I may have been a bit rash. I like to have a harmonious balance between the PC and Mac world. Both sides can be retards about the other sometimes.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Rade Kuruc said:
Ahh, preference...good boy. It's all about prefence innit? For the general user, both computers do the same shit, so if someone likes the way the other looks over one, then whats the big deal.

The big deal is, I never said I hated Apple, and I use a lot of software that isn't compatible with Mac's, therefore...ummm..errrr...bitch!

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Apple hate is based on one thing. Paying more money for something that's generally the same feature wise, but only with less power. Oh yah. And less games.

Matt

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Rade Kuruc said:
LOL.

Apple haters are pretty bad, how can somebody dedicate themselves to just hating everything Apple? :kekeke:

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Force said:
Apple hate is based on one thing. Paying more money for something that's generally the same feature wise, but only with less power. Oh yah. And less games.

Matt

Oh no you didn't!
upon further investigation I found out that he did.

Rade K

20 Year Member
Force said:

Matt

I don't play games on PC or MAC, so, fuggedaboudat. You can't get the OSX anywhere else. I love OSX, I love expose, Macmail etc. It's a nice OS. It really is.

Windows is also nice, but only because of Office. Otherwise, it is fast but boy is it ever vulnerable.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Rade Kuruc said:
I don't play games on PC or MAC, so, fuggedaboudat. You can't get the OSX anywhere else. I love OSX, I love expose, Macmail etc. It's a nice OS. It really is.

Windows is also nice, but only because of Office. Otherwise, it is fast but boy is it ever vulnerable.
I like using OSX as well. I love never having to worry about spyware. :cool:

bokmeow

iamyagami22 said:

Bwahahahahaha

NO.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
bokmeow said:
Bwahahahahaha

NO.

Sorry it's true, the quality was the exact same (hardware wise).

Software wise, who cares, anything you can do on a Mac you can do on a PC.

Rade K

20 Year Member
iamyagami22 said:
Sorry it's true, the quality was the exact same (hardware wise).

Software wise, who cares, anything you can do on a Mac you can do on a PC.

Can't run OSX on a PC :chimp:

And yeah, if you're trying to say that a compaq laptop is of better construction that a Mac...then you may be mistaken. That's like saying all PC laptops are equal as well...and YOU KNOW that is not true.

Prove me wrong :chimp:

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I own a Mark VIII.

It is faster than a Mustang GT.

Also just as quick if not quicker than most all V8 Camaros.

:chimp: