Ami's Art Thread

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Keep up the good work. Try not to make the next one so gay...

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
This is the third Error & Trial. However, it's a bit... niche. There a few inside jokes that make the ending nearly incomprehensible for a non-member of court-records.net. For that reason, I'm working on an alternate ending, but until then...
3misfortuneandmisandryaq1.png

The last few panels are based off a comment I got from a fellow forumer and a friend of mine called DarzieP. He told me that after E&T2, there needed to be "more titties."

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Sprite comics are always full of win and good.

Maybe you can get with Marvel and put this absolute gold into a print form?

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Nesagwa said:
Sprite comics are always full of win and good.

Maybe you can get with Marvel and put this absolute gold into a print form?
That's either high praise or a huge insult, but I'm going to take it as the former because I believe in the basic goodness of humanity. :D I appreciate the comment.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I'm not familiar with all the characters, which affects my ability to appreciate the jokes, but you've definitely got some good stuff going here with these comics!

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Thanks, I appreciate your comments! :D Hopefully there'll be another one done soon.

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Thanks much! I'm actually working on the script for the fourth episode right now. My brother helped me come up with this one. Should be pretty fun. :D

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i'm sure it took along time to do.
but i don't get it.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Here there be dragons.

Last edited:

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
rarehero said:
i'm sure it took along time to do.
but i don't get it.
That's cool. I really didn't intend to post Error & Trial on N-G.com, but I got talked into it. (I have it on three different sites right now.) I hope you enjoyed at least some of the weirdness. ^_^

Thanks for your comment! I try to make my sprites and comics look nice.

PS: I accidentally posted under my brother fenikso's name again. I edited it out. >_< It sucks having two of us on one computer.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
yea, i haven't played pheonix wright so i'm sure i'm missing something.
nice work though.

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
NyxKiSS41.png

I'm a big fan of the Kisekae Set System (abbreviated as KiSS), a program that allows anyone to create electronic paper dolls. I've been working on a Phoenix Wright Kisekae for a while, and I just finished a Mega Man costume for him (requested by a friend of mine). I've always really liked doing sprite work, so it was natural for me to try my hand at KiSS.

Here's the original costume I made him in:
Nyx1.1.png

I put it together using three different pieces of official art. I like the simple coloring and clean lines.

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I got that hand straight from the official art. I always thought it was pretty odd too, but it was the best I could come by at the time.

Maybe you should e-mail Capcom and tell them to fix all their future illustrations. Thanks again the bump!

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
This is my entry for the N-G.com Art Contest. Kaede is one of my very favorite characters and I've been a huge Last Blade fan since the first time I played it. I did this with a brush-pen, colored pencils, and some very minor computer editing.

KaedeforN-Gcom.png