Ai Cho Aniki

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Anyone else own and love this masterpiece of shooter homoeroticism?

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
Huge fan of the series. If you dig Ai Cho Aniki, pick up the PS2 release, Cho Aniki: Sei naru Protein densetsu. Brilliant execution - still maybe the best long-running "kusoge" ( :verbatum: ) series out there. Great theme song, absurd play-style, great music, the Men's Beam, etc. Feel the special love!

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Ever since it was mentioned in EGM years ago I was interested to play it. Now that I have a Saturn I'm searching for the Saturn game...hopefully my parents won't barge in on me when I'm playing it and think I've gone gay.

If anyone has a copy of it for sale, gimme a PM.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
1-2 muscle! 1-2 muscle!

The PC engine super cd rom version is actually really good imo.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Gotta love the PS2 version, a lot of fun, but I think graphics could be much better.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I have the PS2 and the PCE/SCD and they are both absurdly fantastic.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I still haven't played the PS2 version, though I would really like to. I finally bought the PCE version a few weeks ago after seeing it for sale by the usual suspects a bunch of times (Hit-Japan, other big Asian sellers).

I finally bought it from 16-bit for a decent price and cheap shipping, been happy playing it ever since.

There's just something so charming and bizarre all at the same time about that series.

BIG

sony fanboy
jro said:
I still haven't played the PS2 version, though I would really like to. I finally bought the PCE version a few weeks ago after seeing it for sale by the usual suspects a bunch of times (Hit-Japan, other big Asian sellers).

I finally bought it from 16-bit for a decent price and cheap shipping, been happy playing it ever since.

There's just something so charming and bizarre all at the same time about that series.

Ai Cho Aniki looks very interesting,as I remember seeing screenshots of it in EGM way back in the day. Now that I have a SCD/Duo,I should pick one up just to see what the fuss is all about.

What about the Psx version? Is it anygood?

BIG-