100,000+1 posts of your dinner

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
You should see the homemade raviolis I make with the Marcato Atlas 150. Lobster Raviolis. Blow your balls off. Better than superb. White wine singed mother mary. Delectable.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
I will take pics like I did with my Margherita up there, they really are unbelievable, so good. Maine lobsters.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
The Italians man, they really do make the superior kitchen implements in my opinion. Along with the French and maybe the Belgians... can't live without my Le Creuset or Demeyere either. Sunday roast timed in a 7 and 1/4qt Le Creuset... like nothing else man.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
How do I delete posts so I don't look like so much a fag? I can't remember how. Holy moly it's just like I'm an asshole here with the posts.
It's just I've made so many posts and would just like to make one or two instead, because now I'm just taking up too much space here. God bless. What's happening. The posts I've made fuck, roll 'em all up. It's 7:56 I've got a Teams meeting at 8, ahahaha. I keep it straight.

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
That's what I'm talking about
Every fucking week, multiple times.
You should see the homemade raviolis I make with the Marcato Atlas 150. Lobster Raviolis. Blow your balls off. Better than superb. White wine singed mother mary. Delectable.
God bless.
I will take pics like I did with my Margherita up there, they really are unbelievable, so good. Maine lobsters.
The Italians man, they really do make the superior kitchen implements in my opinion. Along with the French and maybe the Belgians... can't live without my Le Creuset or Demeyere either. Sunday roast timed in a 7 and 1/4qt Le Creuset... like nothing else man.
How do I delete posts so I don't look like so much a fag? I can't remember how. Holy moly it's just like I'm an asshole here with the posts.
It's just I've made so many posts and would just like to make one or two instead, because now I'm just taking up too much space here. God bless. What's happening. The posts I've made fuck, roll 'em all up. It's 7:56 I've got a Teams meeting at 8, ahahaha. I keep it straight.

God it’s like having 2 rokers :oops:

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
God it’s like having 2 rokers :oops:
Roker is the ultimate chill pill. Do the kids still use this term? Just got out of meeting. Wonderful. Next meeting, 9:30. Surely there is more to life than this it does wear on you. What is this

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Tonight I am thinking pancakes. Cast iron only, I do not fuck with non stick anymore. That shit is poison, and properly-seasoned cast iron slides like nothing else. Non stick should be banned, not fucking around, how about that? My Dentist gave me Glide floss, I took it sure but I thought to myself fuck you and fuck your Teflon. That's what makes me so dangerous.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
With Slopeside Syrup. Sorry Canada, I've had it all and the darkest dankest Slopeside is the king of syrups. Nothing comes close.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
This thread is more entertaining since you took over.
You ever had Jacques Torres chocolate chip cookies? I use only Callebut Callets and press them before baking (after aging) with Maldon salt. You've never had anything like this. Each cookie is an experience. Making them again this weekend to fridge-age for my niece's Bday later in the week. Feeling cute might take pictures later.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
I also use only 140 grams regular light brown sug, but 145 grams light muscovado too. Talking full 72 resting time here.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
So how about them tunnel Jews, am I right? What's with all the mad shit they get up to God Bless.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Hahaha... jesus.

I had some amazing nachos yesterday, no pictures though. I feel like with nachos if they actually look good then they're usually terrible. The good nachos always just look like a plate of dog barf. Just a big pile of brown and tan mush.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
So my butcher has fresh lobster.. Crazy good. Will use lobster fra diavolo, delicious