Search results

1. M

My MVS is looking good again! (Pics)

Some of you might remember me from last week. I bought my first MVS on Ebay and got her home from New Milford CT to NYC on Sunday. I initially had a problem with getting the cab up my attic "L-style" staircase. The only way up was to cut 7 inches off the back of the cab (don't worry, it's an...
  2. M

Newbie Discharge CRT question.

I read and know all about the monitor discharging, but I don't know when it is necessary. My CRT is fine, i just want to take it out of the cab for moving purposes. (make the cab lighter) I'm going to take the whole tube and its framework out together in one piece. Does this require me to...
  3. M

Where to get a refresh CP kit?

I'm still new here. I once asked where I could get new buttons and joysticks for my MVS and someone responded "on this site". Well, in the NeoGeo Store I didn't see anything listed. Where exactly would I find a kit like this, and how much do they typically cost?
  4. M

N00b got his first MVS!

Hello everyone! I won my first MVS on ebay. Thanks to the help of some folks on here I was able to determine that it is a 1-slot conversion cabinet that uses the official SNK Romstar conversion kit. I'm not sure if this is a rare an valuable find, hopefully someone here could let me know...