Search results

1. A

General MV-1C questions...

I would like to know what the differences are between the the MV-1B board and the MV-1C. Does the 1C also have the dipswitch included, as on the 1B? Or is the biggest difference just the way the cart is inserted on the two boards...?
  2. A

MV-1B MVS/supergun help needed desperately...

Sorry for the panic, but I am lost. I have a hyper Neo 64 motherboard hooked up to a supergun from MAS Systems. It works fine and I have had no problems. A day ago, I had received a used MV-1B MVS 1-slot I had purchased on Ebay. The games run fine on it, but I have no control now. The joystick...
  3. A

MV-1B MVS help needed desperately...

Sorry for the panic, but I am lost. I have a hyper Neo 64 motherboard hooked up to a supergun from MAS Systems. It works fine and I have had no problems. A day ago, I had received a used MV-1B MVS 1-slot I had purchased on Ebay. The games run fine on it, but I have no control now. The joystick...
  4. A

Storing the motherboard...

Without a cabinet, I was wondering how the rest of you keep your Hyper Neo 64 set-up (with supergun). Any ideas, suggestions, or advice on how to protect it would be greatly appreciated...
  5. A

Hyper Neo 64 with Super Nova hook-up...

For all those that are using the Super Nova with their Hyper Neo 64, please let me know how you hooked it up. I especially want to know how you got the 4th button to work and how to activate test mode. Sorry to repeat this, but I am losing my temper...
  6. A

Questions... questions... more questions...

Sweet mercy, children... If I don't get help I am going to cane myself to death. I have the Hyper Neo 64, the Super Nova from Mas, and I am still ignorant as hell. I remember reading about all these problems before, but cannot find the answers anymore. First problem is the 4th button. As I...
  7. A

Buriki One...?

My children, how many players is it? What are the characters like...?