Search results

1. Hine62

New ? Hyperboard

It's crazy how much they want for a hyper64!
  2. Hine62

Visco License Obtained by Pixelheart Games

Interesting, I just bought a Dreamcast...
  3. Hine62

When it comes to building your collection, whats more important: Quantity or Quality?

I also only buy the games that I play, but I'm not a collector. I missing 3 games I would like to play...
  4. Hine62

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

The forum looks great. Thank you for all your hard work!
  5. Hine62

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I couldn't help myself... I guess I've been cooped up to long. :multi_co:
  6. Hine62

Space invaders Clone

Needed a new project to clean up some code for my Neo Geo dev. Still using DatLib with a few of my own functions in asm.
  7. Hine62

WTB: QNIC CGM-2500 monitor chassis

Looking to have a spare chassis for my cabinet. Would consider a non-working chassis for parts.
  8. Hine62

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

I believe the first post in this thread says AES is first, MVS second. No dates have been set yet. You can follow their twitter account to get updates...
  9. Hine62

NeoDev Kit

I've been working on a neo geo for awhile now. So far I have a fully working game with one level. The sound is a bit off in the recording. More to come later...
  10. Hine62

That's me. I sent an email last night with a list of games that were split into different sizes. I was trying to see if there was a correlation between cart size and error. It looks like I was correct. Larger roms use p1, p2, etc bank switching... It was interesting that the largest carts didn't...
  11. Hine62

This makes sense because games run fine when only the neosd is inserted. I have a bunch of carts, so I'll try some different slot arrangements with banked and no bank carts.
  12. Hine62

Hi neodev, I noticed that most of the problems in a multi slot with FW 1.06 and 1.07 have to do with attract/demo cycling. I'm wondering if a bios mod would fix this or if there are other loading errors happening because of cart size/file errors.
  13. Hine62

WTB: Pulstar MVS (Cart Found)

Looking to buy Plustar MVS for my shmup habit...
  14. Hine62

Fantastic! I can't wait to pick this up... :multi_co: I've spent way too much on carts this year and it is only March, lol. Great work!
  15. Hine62

Graphics tools to create correct format

I need to make graphics for my game, but can't seem to get the correct format. I've searched everywhere including neodev. What format are graphics saved in for bmp? Or should I be using png/etc? I can't seem to get the correct format for the tools to work. Gimp seems to have a lot of options...
  16. Hine62

NeoSd

Anyone buy a NeoSD for the stoneagegamer.com website? I'm trying to decide where to buy a NeoSD. hine62
  17. Hine62

change boot game...

Is it possible to change a boot cart to another game by replacing the roms? Could it be that simple...
  18. Hine62

4 slot top board capacitors

What do the 1000uf capacitors on the top board do on my 4 slot? It looks like the board has taken a tumble, and the capcitors are bad. hine62
  19. Hine62

mv2 video error

I'm getting an error, but can't read it on a mv2f. It might be a video ram error. Here is a pic with neo bios: Here is what happens with uni bios 2.3: So far I have done: Checked traces under battery: OK Checked board for scratches: OK Cleaned board and slots. Cleared back up ram. Tried...
  20. Hine62

Anyone else have 337 update falures

Just wondering if anyone else has a 337 update failure... I'll be mailing mine in for repair. :very_ang: