Search results

1. wju2004

WTB: Neo Turf Masters & Waku Waku 7 MVS

Figured I might as well renew my search for a few games. Waku Waku 7 is just a long shot as I know it doesn't come up available very often, but am looking for it. Mainly wanting Neo Turf Masters at this point. Prefer loose, but will look at a kit if that's what is available. Just let me...
  2. wju2004

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Picked up one of those sticks from RetroStockPile (Dr. Meat on here). It has some nice weight, but not overly heavy. Went with Sanwa stick & buttons. Already swapped out some of the side inserts, which are a thick stock of paper. Very clean looking on the inside. Feel like the edges are a little...
  3. wju2004

Figured I'd throw up what I've been buying lately. Finally got some SCART cables for my Genesis & PS1. (Already have my SNES ones hooked up.) Big thanks to SuperGun for this copy of Neo Bomberman. Boot, though it may be, still a great way to play it! And I bought a nice lot of GC stuff...
  4. wju2004

NFL Thread - 2017/2018

And yet...they will go out and draft yet another QB! Needs to be updated...but it's close.
  5. wju2004

WTB: Neo Bomberman & Matrimelee MVS

Yes, I know I have a good number of carts, but these are two that I am hoping to pick up sometime. Not in a huge rush to pick them up, but always loved Bomberman and Matrimelee just caught my attention. I would prefer an English Matrimelee, but willing to take a Japanese cart. I don't have...
  6. wju2004

I am finally ready to let the real fun begin!
  7. wju2004

Metal Slug 2

Spoke with a good member on here about this board and he thought perhaps it was a revision not listed on MVS scans, but going back through, found one that looks fairly similar that was a boot, but the boot had e-proms where this one does not. Board 1 seems to match up with what is on MVS Scans...
  8. wju2004

Playing the long game paid off. Waited for the guy to field additional offers/questions after making an offer on it. There are boots, there are some really stupid/crappy labels, but also some very nice stuff in this lot. I still have to go through and check everything...and will have to wait for...
  9. wju2004

It's only a start, but got a few games ready to go once my CMVS gets here, along with two joysticks. Probably going to mod at least one of them.
  10. wju2004

Greetings from the Buckeye State!

Hello everyone. I am obviously very new around here. I am fairly new to the Neo Geo scene as well. I was a young pup when the system came out and only vaguely remember the home console. I just knew that it was at the local electronics stores and was far more than my family could afford. My real...