Search results

1. KalessinDB

RetroTechRewind - deal gone bad.

So I've been trying hard not to get to the point of posting this, but I think I've given every reasonable chance to work it out privately/semi-privately and then some. After seeing him post in the PA meet-up thread about doing repairs/consolizations, I contacted him about maybe fixing a CPS2...
  2. KalessinDB

WTB: Pacman cocktail wiring

So I'm fixing up a cocktail cabinet that I got pretty cheap, and when I took it apart to clean the control panels, the P1/P2 harnesses basically disintegrated in my hands. Add on the fact that they're soldered to the sticks and buttons rather than QDs like a civilized person and just... No...
  3. KalessinDB

WTB: Headphone/Memory Card sticker

Will do... Mostly finding the 2 slot version, though I did find a picture, albeit way too small, on deviant art. Maybe I can get someone to make a larger version in Creative..
  4. KalessinDB

WTB: Headphone/Memory Card sticker

Had to remove mine to get the panel powder coated and there was no saving it. Anyone know where I can get a replacement? This would be the 4 slot version, memory card in the middle and headphone jacks on the sides. I had been holding out hope for Jasen to still be carrying them when he...
  5. KalessinDB

Free: RGB modded crt (upstate NY)

So a few months ago, I got this: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?257745-Feeler-32-quot-RGB-CRT-in-upstate-NY I intended to either use it tate or to move my systems over to RGB instead of YPbPr. I have done neither, and it sits unloved in my basement. Since I now am looking to move...
  6. KalessinDB

Naomi net dimm "not net compliant"

Anyone know what that might mean? Other than a translation error maybe? I've got a lead on a net dimm coming from Japan, they say they've got two of them available, both 3.17, but they're saying one is a "net compliant" net dimm and one is "not net compliant" net dimm. Is there a battery that...
  7. KalessinDB

Request: CPS2 serial sticker

I've seen repro normal stickers around, but the only serial sticker I've ever seen is a JP one. Wondering if anyone has or can make a decent US one? Trying to relabel a dead board into That Which Shall Not Be Named, and would like it all matching in English if possible, and I have one of those...
  8. KalessinDB

Goldie picture roll/shift

Turned on my buddy's Goldie today after it had sat unloved for a couple months, because he has my 161 and I had an urge to play NitD. The menu screen boots up and it's shifted downwards maybe 40% of the way. Reboot the cab, menu is fine, but game displays the same symptoms when I pick it...
  9. KalessinDB

WTB Headphone/Memory Card decal

So I'm touching up my 4slot big red. It was in nice condition when I bought it, I want it in awesome condition. First step was sandblasting/powder coating the control panel, now I need me some replacement parts. New iL sticks? Done. New buttons? Done. New CPO from Quarter Arcade? Done. New...
  10. KalessinDB

Goldie repro overlay?

Anyone know where to find one? I'm restoring my big red and getting an overlay from Quarter Arcade, but my buddy has a Goldie and his CPO is pretty jacked up too, so I've got him considering a replacement if it can be found for a reasonable price. Problem is, I can't find one at all...
  11. KalessinDB

Do you have broken CPS2 buttons?

So did I! So does everyone! Seems like there's been a lot of people looking for a 3d printable version of them, but no one providing (as far as I could tell) So I had a buddy of mine do it up. Just installed them into my board from Fox's group buy today and it works great Shapeways link...
  12. KalessinDB

WHich Big Lebowski character are you?

Makes me happy, considering I've been planning to dress as him for Halloween. Edit: I gotta re-watch this movie too, it's been way too damn long.
  13. KalessinDB

MV-ELA-1 Mini Marquee repair/replace?

I have a friend with a Goldie. Since he bought it, the mini marquee hasn't lit up. The other day we were poking around and found that one of the plugs was disconnected, so we reconnected it... and quickly disconnected it again. Did not light up, and had a terrible whining to it that made us...