Search results

1. M

NEO GEO POCKET - FULL UK 39 GAME COLLECTION ON EBAY - £20,000

WOW - I can not believe the price of Neo Geo pocket games these days. Its gone crazy...
  2. M

NEO GEO POCKET COLOUR UK - COMPLETE COLLECTION WANTED

Is anyone interested in selling their Neo Geo Pocket Colour UK collection. Must have all 39 titles in clamshells Cheers Mark
  3. M

UK Neo Geo Pocket Collection

I am looking to purchase a mint Neo Geo Pocket (UK) collection. Who wants to sell? :buttrock:
  4. M

Card fighter clash 2 going for $180 on ebay

what the hell :make_fac: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=187&item=3079239622 :tickled:
  5. M

BioMotor_Unitron

Hi there, I have a post on the General discussion board about developing desktop avatars of all the favourite Neo Geo characters both new and old. The response seems to be very positive for which people would gladly download these characters to their desktop and pay a small premium for doing...
  6. M

What NEO GEO game would you most like to see on mobile phone?

What neo geo game would you most like to see on mobile phone? :buttrock:
  7. M

Desktop avatars of your favourite NEO GEO characters

I work with a company that develops desktop avatars I.e. These are little animated characters that can be downloaded from a website or distributed via email. Once installed, they 'live' on the users desktop. Then they can walk, talk and do special moves and interact with open windows etc.. I...
  8. M

Playstation 3 on Ebay?

Some people are so lame, but funny, look at the controller, what a laugh. Isn't photoshop a wonderful thing! :make_fac: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3075787003&category=294
  9. M

Sony reject: PS2 incarnations of Metal Slug 3 and Samurai Spirits 5

According to highly-placed sources within SNK Playmore and Sony Computer Entertainment America, two highly anticipated SNK games may never come to market, having failed the stringent QA process at the stage of alpha submission. Metal Slug 3 has been rejected outright and will not see the light...
  10. M

Metal Slug 3 on Xbox Live

Hot on the heels of the news that SNK Playmore will release SNK Vs Capcom: SVC Chaos for Xbox comes another smile-inducing revelation for the Xbox-owning SNK hardcore. The firm has announced that Metal Slug 3 will be joining its MVS brother in Xbox DVD format, to debut in Japan this summer...
  11. M

To Everyone On This Site!!!!!

The reason this site is so good is because of the quality people who post decent topics.. I would like to thank everyone of you. and wish you all a FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS and PROSPEROUS 2004.. Neo Geo forever!!!!!:buttrock:
  12. M

METAL SLUG COLLECTORS EDTION on PC

Is this for real or a pirate? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3063916715&category=187 I didn't know this existed ! :)
  13. M

Anything NEW coming out on the NG64?

Is anyone developing anything new for the NG64, or is that it? :confused:
  14. M

Please someone post some in game Hyper 64 pictures

Please can someone post some in game pictures of the games on Hyper 64, I'm seriously thinking of buying one, but I've only seen the shots on the Vecktor site. :buttrock:
  15. M

Mint English or Jap KOF AES Collection Wanted :)

Mint English or Jap KOF AES Collection Wanted :)
  16. M

English or Jap Metal Slug Collection Wanted

Mint English or Jap Metal Slug AES Collection Wanted :)
  17. M

How much would I pay?

What would I expect to pay for the King Of Fighter series on AES in english? :buttrock:
  18. M

Cotton UK version

Are my eyes deceiving me, Cotton is on Ebay for £100... I can't believe it.. I sold my complete 39 UK collection for only £1500.. may be I should have held out for another 6 months. :buttrock:
  19. M

Has the Bubble Burst for NGPC

Has the Bubble Burst for NGPC games are the high prices set to tumble? Your opinions please buttrock
  20. M

NEW Neo geo consoles

There seems to be an influx of new NEO GEO cd and AES consoles appearing on Ebay.co.uk lately. Where are all these consoles coming from? You can't tell me people have had these consoles in their lofts unused for this length of time surely.. :)