Search results

1. Retro2DGamer

Who owns the rights to GunForce II?

I know it's not a Neo Geo game, but its obvious connection to the Metal Slug games compelled me to ask here. In the new book, Metal Slug: The Ultimate History, Takushi Hiyamuta ("HIYA!" in the game's credits) says, "Irem sold the rights to GunForce II to another company before its release."...
  2. Retro2DGamer

AES instruction manual scans?

Anyone know a place to get scans of instruction manuals for AES games? I've acquired a handful of MVS carts and bought shockboxes and inserts for them, but still think something resembling manual booklets would go great with them. I nomrally find that type of thing at Replacement Docs' site, but...
  3. Retro2DGamer

Super MVS Converter II's "pot"

Not sure what other term it goes by, and I tried unsuccessfully looking for an existing thread on the topic, but... When adjusting the converter's pot with the flathead screwdriver that comes with the converter, is the actual adjustment supposed to be made while the the game is on (i.e. to see...
  4. Retro2DGamer

Magical Drop 2 hits Virtual Console today

900 points as usual. Might as well just wait until they put part 3 on there.
  5. Retro2DGamer

Odd Metal Slug 3 question

First, apologies if this is in the wrong section. I've always wondered how many possible combinations of pathways can be taken from start to finish in Metal Slug 3 when you take into account every single branch. Mission 1 has 3 possible paths, mission 2 has 2 paths, mission 5 only has 1, but...
  6. Retro2DGamer

Super MVS Converter II trouble

Hey guys, bought a Super MVS Converter II fron NeoStore that came in the mail today and went to test it out on the only MVS cart that I have so far, Metal Slug. It works great, except for what can only be described as a slight 'static' to the visuals (sort of random flashing white pixels...
  7. Retro2DGamer

Hand-drawn game map I did

Map of the overworld for Final Fantasy Adventure on Game Boy that I drew several years ago.