Search results

1. Blondin

AES Multigame 161-in-1 English by DGE + alternate art bundle (6th GEN) + other stuff!

I'm selling my multigame cartridge, previously sold by the NeoStore, greatest multigame cart for the aes ever. Perfect condition, 400 euros Neo Geo AES stick, brand new, never used, was stocked with a system (that's why there is no box). the item is not "mint" but was always in its box and...
  2. Blondin

17 Neo Geo AES games, collector condition

All was sold, thanks to my buyers, see you around.
  3. Blondin

29 NEO GEO AES games Near Mint / Mint

If interested or need pictures please PM and leave me your email adress, thanks. collector condition for all these titles and original bills for some titles, bought between 1999 and 2004 for most of them (except for NG Dev titles) Prices in euros Bang Bang Busters JP 690 Breakers Revenge MVS...
  4. Blondin

A dozen of Japanese AES games for sale, excellent to mint condition.

All games are 100% SNK legit, baggy and seal for most of them. Soft boxes are perfect with no cracks at all. Hard boxes have the snaplock working and not broken at all. Registration card included for games that have one. Gold or epilepsy warning or flyers included. No sunfades at all for these...
  5. Blondin

Twinkle Star Sprites AES

Hello, A friend of mine opened his Twinkle Star Sprites AES and found this: His question is, "Is my game legit?" I mention a few important things: - Eproms are MVS ones (known as) - White jumpers - presence of a gate that is not necessary - he also says solderings looks different...
  6. Blondin

Twinkle Star Sprites AES strange PCBs

Hello, A friend of mine opened his Twinkle Star Sprites AES and found this: His question is, "Is my game legit?" I mention a few important things: - Eproms are MVS ones (known as) - White jumpers - presence of a gate that is not necessary - he also says solderings looks different...
  7. Blondin

Neo Geo AES games, euro / us, rares and double manuals

Hello, Here I put together my previous thread with the games not yet sold plus a few new ones I add to the list. Dropping prices. All games are 100% legit SNK games and most of them are in collector condition, Execpt for: - Ganryu, !arcade! release Nー57 - Gunlord, bought from NGDEVTeam -...
  8. Blondin

Neo Geo green stripes system + second controller

Here's my Japanese Neo Geo AES system white box, green stripes version. It's a very low serial number: 17698. I suppose this was a rental version of the Neo Geo, as it comes with catalog and goodies like i've never seen in any other system case before. There is a "color ntsc" mention on the...
  9. Blondin

SOLD

SOLD New thread putting together my sales, a few games left from this sale + some new things. Thanks
  10. Blondin

SOLD

SALE CLOSED, putting together my threads in one single sale.
  11. Blondin

New hi-score contest for May 2013, I need your opinions!

Hi everyone, I'm preparing a new Hi-Score challenge for the next month, and I wanted some advices about the prize(s) I could make win. Feel free to give your advices, it could be useful!
  12. Blondin

Collections on neogeokult.com

Gentlemen, I'll be honored if some of you here would share their collections' pictures on Neo Geo Kult. You just have to send me your photos and i'll put it on the site. There are already some collections in the sections, but more would be welcome! Take a tour: http://www.neogeokult.com/ See...
  13. Blondin

Hi-Score Challenge on Neo Geo Kult - Win Baseball Stars AES ! ;)

A new Hi-Score Event is taking place on Neo Geo Kult. Up to win, an AES Baseball Stars... Check it out, and play with us! Every player is welcome! http://www.neogeokult.com/hi-scores/hi-scores-events/
  14. Blondin

NEO GEO HISTORY

Hi dudes, It's Tibe from Neo Geo Kult. An article about the Neo Geo history is now available in english on the website: http://www.neogeokult.com/articles/neo-geo-history/ Hope you'll enjoy reading this ;) Most of neogeokult.com content have been translated: 100% Reviews and 100% Versus are...
  15. Blondin

NEOGEOKULT HI-SCORE CONTEST

Ladies and Gentlemen, a new high-scores tournament is coming! I think it will start from fall October, so watch for the neogeokult.com homepage until then. The prize will be, as usual, a Neo Geo AES game. Spread the information, as the more participants there will be, the more I will be able to...
  16. Blondin

3 NEO GEO AES GAMES FOR SALE

Hi there, i've got 3 NG aes games for sale: Baseball Stars Euro, Mint, no cracks inside box, 2x manuals + baggy -> 50 euros SOLD Gan Gan (Jap), Near Mint, no cracks inside box, baggy included -> 90 euros Goal Goal Goal, convert, no ckarcks inside box too! -> 120 euros shipping offered...
  17. Blondin

NEO GEO KULT

Hi everybody, i'm coming with great news from Neo Geo Kult, the website where we talk about Neo Geo, arcade and 16-bits systems! NGK was born the 15th of October 2010 and many many things have been done since then! As you might know, it's a french website with main content about Neo Geo, but be...
  18. Blondin

HI-SCORES - 1 MAGICIAN LORD JAP CARTON TO WIN !

A new contest is taking place on Neo Geo Kult! More informations here: http://www.neogeokult.com/hi-scores/hi-scores-events/
  19. Blondin

HI SCORE CONTEST - WIN A NINJA COMBAT AES JAP!

Hi dudes! I'm setting a little hi-score contest on Neo Geo Kult. It's all about scoring on NG games and winning a Ninja Combat AES japanese cart in excellent condition. Shipping worlwide, no problem ;) You can check rules on the website: http://www.neogeokult.com/ or on our facebook page...
  20. Blondin

SNK SYSTEMS PRICE GUIDE

I've just listed a price guide for SNK Systems. You're invited to check it and tell me if i forgot something or if you have a different opinion on any price listed here: thanks for helping! here it is: http://www.neogeokult.com/cote-systems/