Search results

1. N30_G30_speed

Possible to fit an Aero inside an Astro?

I have an aero that has a lot of cleaning, repainting and rust removing work to be done. Last week I heard someone was selling empty astro city cabs for $60 and I was wondering how difficult it might be to have everything moved to the new cab. Has anyone ever done this?:help:
  2. N30_G30_speed

mod please delete

sorry this was meant for "tech support"
  3. N30_G30_speed

So I know I'm probably freaking out over nothing but... Big Al? you there?

Has anyone heard something about Big Al during the last few days. I sent payment for a game last friday and he hasn't logged back in ever since. Do you guys know if something happened to him? :eek:
  4. N30_G30_speed

Taking apart a cab (Aero City)

I'm slowly cleaning and restoring this cab, so I thought which things I should be extra careful with when taking it apart completely, since its the best way to do a good job with it. I already replaced one stick with a sanwa and all the buttons as well :) Hints with the monitor specially are...
  5. N30_G30_speed

Martial Masters PGM IGS

I found this one a couple of days ago and bought it right away :) the game is not as common as it used to be and $80 shipped works like a charm for me. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Martial-Master-IGSoriginal-Card-PGM-/281089125710
  6. N30_G30_speed

FT/FS: AES KOFs remaining pack with free MEMORY CARD

FT/FS: AES KOF 2000, AOF3, KOF 98, KOF 2002, KOF96 for... Hi all, I'm getting rid of some games I'm not playing to get other games I do want to play :) Paypal accounts from Argentina can't receive "gift" payments so all prices need to have the "%4" added to them, sorry, not my call :( The...
  7. N30_G30_speed

FT/FS:Pokemon Platinum & SoulSilver, DBZ2 SF

So I have the following items and I need to trade them for other stuff and if its impossible then cash :( (I can't receive "gift" paypal payments, so all prices need to have the %4 fee added to them) DBZ 2: Butouden Super Famicom - box and blister, no manual - $15 Pokemon "Platinum" DS (JAP)...
  8. N30_G30_speed

Aero City volume knob

This video shows the process in detail and I think I can replicate it, but I'm having a hard time trying to find that exact potentiometer he's using since I'm not sure about that piece specific characteristics... has anyone ever tried this mod? thanks :)
  9. N30_G30_speed

Aero City monitor wierd behaviour...

So I'm kinda worried my "new" cab's monitor is acting a little bit crazy, sometimes while I'm playing the colors go really dark and sometimes they go "yellow-ish". Image goes "yellow" Image goes dark Also I've realized that when I'm playing the movements of the stick produce a little bit...
  10. N30_G30_speed

WTT/WTB: AES, PGM, MVS, CPS2 for AES games...

So I realized I have some games I bought and I'm not actually playing a lot so I figure I might as well trade them for some others I really want at the moment. The games I have are: AES JAP *Art of Fighting 3 - No manual (got it from Gargoyle7 a while ago :) ) *KOF 2000 - Complete (Ebay -...
  11. N30_G30_speed

quick question about CPS2 capsules...

What's the average weight for a CPS2 board with its corresponding motherboard?
  12. N30_G30_speed

Failed attempt to put together a NEO-2-USB

So I tried to make an adaptor by soldering from USB pcb contact points to their corresponding ends on a DB15 port in order to connect an AES Joystick. However, although inside "Control Panel\Joystick" most of the maping lights did turned on when pressing the AES joystick connected to the DB15...
  13. N30_G30_speed

Ok Baby or Aerocity cabs

So I've finally made up my mind and I'm getting a cab. The problem is most of the cabs around here are crap and are extremely expensive so I'll have to spend around $300-400usd to, at least, get a "decent" one. It has come to my attention that both "Aerocity" (sega) and "Ok Baby" (don't know...
  14. N30_G30_speed

Gravity Falls game references

Watching the show today found an episode FILLED with game references, most of them from Street Fighter, but some pacman, frogger, tron and classic beat'em up games references pop-up as well. The episode is called "Fight Fighters" (ep. 10) definitely worth watching. I'm starting to wonder if...
  15. N30_G30_speed

I think this might further help forum organization...

I was checking tech support and I was wondering if there couldn't be any sort of sub-forum organization, besides "boot or not boot" and "mvs converters" such as "NG tech" and "non-NG tech", or may be somthing more detailed like "NG home system", "CMVS", "MVS", "Hyper64" and other "non-NG...
  16. N30_G30_speed

SmallCab Experience anyone?

http://www.smallcab.net/index.php Wondering if anyone ever ordered from them in the past, they seem to be the only place to get a copy of martial masters from and that's the last game I want on the PGM I'm planning to consolize :D Thanks. I think this actually should be placed in "Feedback...
  17. N30_G30_speed

Hide's TEH_MAN

Very cool seller, understanding and easy going. I've bought a couple of times and never have I been let down. You're osom Lenn :buttrock: probably will be selling a kidney to pay for the electric bill though...
  18. N30_G30_speed

Help with PGM games...

Just got my PGM motherboard and Demon Front along with The Gladiator just wandering what tips, hints, codes, cheats or simply comments I could get from anyone about this two games since trying to figure out the what messages appear in the games is completely imposible :lolz: and the information...
  19. N30_G30_speed

Issue with chazbc24

October 4th October 4th October 4th October 4th October 4th October 4th October 4th October 17th October 17th first "not 100% happy" experience in the market, kinda sad :(
  20. N30_G30_speed

PGM/IGS motherboard issue

This is kind of a long shot but I was wondering if anyone could help me out figuring out what could be causing one of these motherboards to give a video output signal in black and white. This is the motherboard. This is the supergun it was tested with. tried both s-video and component...