Taking apart a cab (Aero City)

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
I'm slowly cleaning and restoring this cab, so I thought which things I should be extra careful with when taking it apart completely, since its the best way to do a good job with it. I already replaced one stick with a sanwa and all the buttons as well :)
Hints with the monitor specially are greatly appreciated :D

DSCN5433.jpg

DSCN5434.jpg

DSCN5435.jpg

Thanks.

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Im going to be taking mine apart this summer too , so some pointers would be ideal

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
that poor thing looks like it's had a rough life n30, glad it's still around. It's an awesome cab :)

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
@Mugi believe me it looked way worse when I found it, it might not look like it but I've cleaned it a lot and thoroughly ever since I got it.

The sticks were crap, the buttons crap, the Aerocity stickers ruined, the marquee is slightly faded, one of the legs was replaced with a rusty bolt and I could go on a little bit more.
The important thing is that I know it will be tough but I'm up for it, I know it will be totally worth it when I'm done and I get to play mvs, pgm and even genesis like a BOSS

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
congrats on all the work you've done so far, it breaks my heart to see the candies waste away, but I'm glad you saved it. The aero city reminds me of the mvu-4-25 which is my dream cab, I've always liked sega cabs, and this one is no exception:)