Search results

1. O

Wells Gardner K7000 red issue...

Hi all, So I've got a monitor that won't do anything with its red other than run it full-blast on the screen. Playing with the two mini-pots on the neck board for that color have zero effect. I still have more things I can look at on the chassis boards, but the one question I'm wanting to ask...
  2. O

Wei Ya M1029HR experience?

Hi all, how be? I've got one of these chassis board replacements to try out on a Wells Gardner tube, and am wondering if anyone has had experience with these? Do they in fact need an isolation transformer?
  3. O

Wells Gardner K7000 color problems

Hi all, I'm working on a WG 25K719x which I've only got green on. I did a full cap kit on it, plus replaced the HOT and voltage-regulator, and this gave a cleaner image, but I've got no blue or red on the tube at all. Someone had worked on this monitor before, and were in a hurry or...
  4. O

Wells Gardner K4600 19" troubleshooting...

I was working on this monitor, and then it got better, and then it got worse. The original problem was an intermittent one, in which the blue would turn on full-blast and show raster lines over the entire screen, while the other colors continued as normal. So I did a cap kit, with voltage...
  5. O

MV-1F board trouble...

Hi all, I'm having trouble with a MV-1F board. Of five cartridges I've tried in it, only one of them even comes up, and even then the graphics on that one are weird/dark and only the brightest four colors show during game play (but when it's showing its "THE 100MEGA SHOCK!" screen it looks...
  6. O

MVS 6-slot questions [long]

Hi all, Ok, so I work at an arcade, and am getting ready to buy a 6-slot MVS that we have, but have a few questions about it before I take it home (wanna get it all fixed before I get it). There are a couple oddities I'd like to know if anyone can tell me about though. 1-No sound from right...