Recent content by tighecg

1. T

I think i screwed up-IGS PGM DDP DOJ

I just recently acquired a PGM board and Dodonpachi DOJ. The cart was pretty scummy on the outside, so I decided to clean it up. When I took it apart I thought 'll just replace these caps in here, no big deal'. Well, it must be a big deal because it is not working now. It worked flawlessly...
  2. T

K7000 chasis mystery part

I had the flyback on my 4 slot cab go out on me so I decided to replace it and redo the caps. While is was flipping the board over and back removing caps this part fell out of somewhere. https://imgur.com/a/3Km3W9C I did not see where it came from and it appears to be broken. Can anyone tell...
  3. T

loopyeddie had the loosest meat

Sitting at the B&G Tasty Foods in Omaha. Owned by an inactive member here, loopyeddie. This place has some awesome loose meat sandwiches, and if anybody comes thru the area i highly recommend it. Anybody else sampled eddie's meat?
  4. T

FS: MVS carts BAMA and Protos

Lets start with some MVS https://imgur.com/V4LmfaF https://imgur.com/ELpNSGY Bust a Move Again - 100$ Ghostlop - 75$ Diggerman - 70$ Prices include shipping to the mainland US The Protos came from Bustedstr8. All are...
  5. T

need a little encoder guidance

I have been in the process of trying to build a supergun lately and I have had a small( maybe dumb) thought that has been stuck in the back of my head for a while now. Should I use the Neobitz v2.4 I have or not? I have had it for a couple of years and was going to use it for a cmvs. Then I got...
  6. T

Odd issues, not sure if its mobo or carts....

I got a few new carts in the mail and I'm having some issues. The carts in question are: Bang Bead King of Monsters KoF 2002 Boards MV-4 MV-2F MV-1B MV-1C All stock BIOS, and the 2F has the RGBs lines run through variable resistors with pull downs. No other mods. The Bang Bead seems to run...
  7. T

a question on backups

So I have been making backups of my SegaCD games. I have seen issues with burning, and have seen that people use something like four programs, changing file types, and whatnot. Just for shits and giggles, I tried making a quick copy of some of the games at work. They all seen to work flawlessly...
  8. T

metal slug missing chime

I bought a four slot cab recently, and I'm slowly starting to see some issues. Today I noticed that when I play metal slug x the chime when you pick up items is not there. That is the only thing missing in the audio that I can tell so far. I plugged a different board into the cab, and used the...
  9. T

Arcade Disaster

My set-up and mvs selection at the moment. Let's call these the before pics. http://imgur.com/a/qh8HR I plan on building a room, but I have to wait till after October to start. I'll start updating when construction starts if anyone is interested in watching things come together
  10. T

any members in the omaha area?

Would there be any interest in a Nebraska meet?
  11. T

Chicago trip, what should I look out for?

Going the last weekend in April, coming from a shit town for game shopping. Are there any good places for mvs(will anyone give up their honey hole)? Can't think of anything else I'd be looking for, maybe a super CD-rom 2. Any other stuff I should go see also? I will have two kids with me, 7 and...
  12. T

so I got an aes today

But, I don't have any games. I turned it on and got the blue screen, so that's good. Is there anything else I can do to test this any further? Also will I catch a rash of shit if I post in the want to buy forum? All I'm looking for is a nice, US, Baseball Stars Professional.
  13. T

white shells

I'll try later, at work now. I'm curious tho, is there something unusual about that cart? The search function told me the white shell was cool on LB2. I couldn't find the answer to the first question, guess I didn't dig deep enough.
  14. T

somewhere to go for game revisions

I have been seeing lately that there seem to be multiple versions of some neo games. Is there a thread or site dedicated to listing the different revisions, what's different in each, and what board set or chips have each revision?
  15. T

white shells

I am under the impression that most white shells are rental shells, my question is, does every game have a white shell variant? Also I have a last blade 2 English with a white shell(i think it's white, it may be grey). I have heard that it is not a rental. Is there a difference between the...