1. Michael Yagami

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

This thing is still on?
  2. Michael Yagami

Darkstalkers/Vampire Love Thread

Holy shit. Rise from your grave!
  3. Michael Yagami

Record collecting

I was finally able to compete my original lineup Danzig 12"s with the addition of Thrall: Demonsweatlive to my collection. This LP is in amazing condition and the picture disc is killer!
  4. Michael Yagami

Record collecting

Here's some of my Misfits vinyl: The 12 Hits from Hell LP: I need to start tracking down the 7"s now.
  5. Michael Yagami

Record collecting

It is not, and I'm saying that as a life long Misfits/Samhain/Danzig fan. The mix is awful, the musicianship is awful, the artwork is awful. The only reason I even bought it is I'm a collector/completist of all things Danzig.
  6. Michael Yagami

Record collecting

Picked these up yesterday: Danzig Skeletonson white vinyl, Misfits Collection II on green vinyl (one of 3,500), Cab Calloway, the Disorderlies soundtrack and Alfonso Ribeiro' Dance Baby 12" single. Danzig Skeletons white vinyl: Misfits Collection II green vinyl:
  7. Michael Yagami

Record collecting

Just got this in. I knew it had a promo notch in the jacket. I didn't know that it was still sealed. It's not everyday you get to be the first guy to drop a needle on a 30 year old LP. Pretty cool way to celebrate the 30th anniversary of BTiLC!
  8. Michael Yagami

Record collecting

Nice score!
  9. Michael Yagami

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

From our show last night:
  10. Michael Yagami

Record collecting

Picked these up today. All original pressings:
  11. Michael Yagami

Record collecting

It's a Christmas miracle, or heroin.
  12. Michael Yagami

Record collecting

Just got this in today: Billy Idol Heroin 2XLP remix collection promo single on white vinyl.
  13. Michael Yagami

Record collecting

I keep most of my vinyl on this chunky, 3 shelf unit I picked up at Walmart
  14. Michael Yagami

Record collecting

Honestly, I kind of felt ripped off with that one. When I heard it was going to be a 2 LP set I thought that they were finally going to put the DiCola score on vinyl. Much to my dismay they just used the 2nd side of each LP for the faction symbol etching and split the standard hair metal...
  15. Michael Yagami

Record collecting

New local record shop means new scores: Jet Set Vapour Trails (local band) Cellophane Vampire on translucent green and black swirl viny S.O.D. Speak English or Die on green and red swirl vinyl Stray Cats Built for Speed