Recent content by KGRAMR

1. KGRAMR

*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

It makes a lot of sense as to why they began planning a shooter for the Neo Geo, given that they had knowledge of the Motorola 68000 CPU, as almost all of their arcade titles since Flying Shark used it.
  2. KGRAMR

As soon as i woke up and i saw this, i said to myself "God fucking dammit! We were this close of having a shoot 'em up from Toaplan for the Neo Geo" This is not a hoax, as i've seen a similar document like this but for Toaplan's very last and unreleased Arcade game prior to bankruptcy (Genkai...
  3. KGRAMR

WAIT! I'm a fucking idiot for not checking out who was the user. So the same person who bought Sun Shine collected those NGPC protos over the course of 20 years.
  4. KGRAMR

That's the reason why i've included the links to his Tweets. I really hope he managed to somehow snag Magician Lord 2...
  5. KGRAMR

I"ve been out of the loop from the Neo Geo scene for about a month ago but apparently, a user on Twitter under the nickname 2021Kduck found several NGPC protos, including a never announced and never before seen SVC 2 proto.
  6. KGRAMR

Layer Section Coming to Modern Consoles

If they fuck up the emulation with this one, the backlash against CC will be much severe than that of Cotton 2, knowing how beloved and respected the original RayForce is among shooter fans.
  7. KGRAMR

Neo Geo Pocket Color Selection compilation announced for Switch

We're inches closer for that Prince of Zenobia English release...
  8. KGRAMR

Ganryu 2: Mushashi Boogaloo

Hey, whatever it takes to get the whole series onto more players and for the love of god, if anyone at Visco decides to do such thing, put some fucking effort into it!
  9. KGRAMR

Don't remind me of it X(
  10. KGRAMR

Ganryu 2: Mushashi Boogaloo

Which is fucking sad. As Neo Drift Out on Arcade Archives for modern platforms would be sick!
  11. KGRAMR

Trying to Review Every Neo Geo Game on Youtube

Good video Alec. Shame to know that the SNES version is crap.
  12. KGRAMR

Favorite 80s shooters

Oh! A good one for the 2600 :) Thanks for reminding me of Vanguard as well :D
  13. KGRAMR

Favorite 80s shooters

These are some of the 1980s shoot 'em ups i find myself playing from time to time: - R-Type - The ones by Toaplan (Tiger-Heli, Slap Fight, Flying Shark, etc.) - Blazing Lazers - Zanac - Life Force (Salamander) - Prehistoric Isle - Galaga '88 - Xevious And various others that i can't remember...
  14. KGRAMR

Snow Bros. Special (Revival of Snow Bros.) for Switch

If some of you haven't heard the recent news, a revival of Snow Bros., titled Snow Bros. Special, was announced for the Nintendo Switch, in due for 2022. It features redrawn visuals, which don't look bad but pale in comparison to the timeless look of the arcade original. However, it comes with a...
  15. KGRAMR

Final Vendetta next Neo game from Bitmap Bureau!

It doesn't look bad. I hope Bitmap Bureau ships the Neo Geo version without flaws. I hate seeing people getting ripped off with a game that has some major flaws, specially at the asking price they were charging for Xeno Crisis.