Recent content by jaydie1

1. J

Big red plexi

I'm looking for a good reproduction plexi glass for a 4slot big red
  2. J

Neo Geo MVS Video Capture

Does anyone know of a way to capture the audio and video from a neo geo mvs ?
  3. J

3ds friend code

post your 3ds friend codes here, mine is 1564-3001-8171
  4. J

3ds Friend Code

My friend code is :1564-3001-8171 add my friend code and put your friend code on this thread.
  5. J

Puzzle Bobble 2 :Bust a Move Again

Looking to buy a copy of Puzzle Bobble 2 for a fair price, seems to be mad expensive on ebay for some reason. PM me and we can work out a deal if interested.
  6. J

Neo Geo Crackling Audio

I get a crackling audio sound when explosions happen in the metal slug games. I got a z80 error recently but when i turned the neo off and turned it back on it worked fine but i still have the audio issue. Today i felt some of the sound chips while it was on and the yamaha sound chip was running...
  7. J

z80 ERROR

I posted here yesterday about having cracking audio in some games. Today i turned my machine on and i had a z80 error. I Turned it off and back on again and its been working fine. Does anyone know what the problem could be. Bad z80 or maybe i need to replace the caps ?
  8. J

Crackling Audio

I have an mv-2f board and when i play metal slug x and 5 I sometimes get some crackling audio when an explosion happens in the game, does anyone know how to fix this issue ?
  9. J

Cps2 on an MVS wired cabinet

Besides the kick harness and a jamma to mvs adapter, is there anything else i would need to do to play cps2 on an mvs wired cabinet ?
  10. J

WTB:Metal Slug 5 MVS

Looking for a non boot metal slug 5 for the mvs. PM me and we can talk about price.
  11. J

Neo Geo Overclock

I have successfully overclocked my neo geo 2 slot board, i used 16.3 mhz, does anyone know if there is a higher frequency that might be better or is 16.3 just fine ?
  12. J

Neo Geo 4 slot b240 error

I have a 4 slot with the b240 error, does anyone on here fix this problem, if so pm with a price.
  13. J

Neo Geo MVS Overclock

Im trying to overclock my 2 slot neo geo board but i need to know whats a good clock frequency to feed the cpu, i was thinking about using 16.3 mhz but im not sure if thats too high.
  14. J

Neo Geo MV-4 motherboard back up ram error write 5555 read b240

I have a neo geo 4 slot mother board that when powered on goes to the green start up screen then to a blue screen and then resets and repeats the process. When i boot it on test mode i get a backup ram error write 5555 read b240, does anyone know how i can fix this error ?
  15. J

Horizontal Width on the Zenith g-a63adg25x 04rc0105-005

Help! the horizontal width on my neo geo big red monitor is too big, i cant seem to find the horizontal width coil anywhere, does anyone know where i can find it.