Recent content by Gorka

1. G

SOTN port for the Megadrive

And you dont even know me? Its just some guy tinkering with code for the Genesis to see what he can pull off. Looks impressive judging from the video. He hasn't said anything about ever making a public release.
  2. G

SOTN port for the Megadrive

It's not meant like a straight port metroidvania, but linear gameplay like the traditional castlevanias featuring Maria or Alucard. In a sense it is something new.
  3. G

Shadow Gangs go eat some dick//this is more like it

Anyone tried this yet? Ive only heard secondhand praise yet. Like how someones cousins roommate says its awesome.
  4. G

En svensk tråd

Inget som märks. MOTW, Metal slug, Turf masters, Last blade 2, Puzzle bobble och Over the top.
  5. G

En svensk tråd

Du har rätt, de med minneskort slots var röda. Har en sån här, fast min är fräshare. https://s1244.photobucket.com/user/ArcadeAddict77/library/Neo%20Geo%20Sports%20Point%20Cabinet?page=1 Har aldrig sett en amerikansk "big red" dock. Bryr mig nog i ärlighetens namn mindre och mindre om...
  6. G

En svensk tråd

De flesta Svenska kabinetten som inte var 'candy' varianten var tillverkade av ett brittiskt företag som heter electrocoin. Du kan googla dem, de var oftast gröna. Jag gillar varken stickorna eller knapparna samtidigt som jag är mån om att hålla kabinettet fräscht & i original. Sen är jag lat...
  7. G

En svensk tråd

*Servade* Min fru tycker att det är en kul retropryl så den är godkänd som enda skärmen i vardagsrummet. Sexåriga dottern och hennes kompisar ger den mest uppmärksamhet vilket känns rätt gulligt. Och till skillnad från min hemkonsoll som ligger trygg på vinden tills ungarna flyttat hemifrån är...
  8. G

En svensk tråd

Jo men mest av ohejdad vana. Serade mitt kabinett för några månader sen, men spelar jag neogeo blir det mest roms.
  9. G

Unibios future version color changes, feedback wanted.

I see that the site only allows download of a previous version. If i contact you with the details of the purchase, is it possible to get a download of the latest bios when it is out?
  10. G

Unibios future version color changes, feedback wanted.

I left my cabinet for service and decided to celebrate getting the old gal back in working condition by ordering a universe bios today. Figured it would be best if i didnt try to attach it myself. Then i stumble on this thread to find the bios is on the treshold of an update. Gaddäm.
  11. G

The white "Cleansing" of the State Dept

Uncalled for, brah!
  12. G

Is it worth starting a C64 collection?

-Commando -Rolling thunder -Green beret -H.E.R.O. -Saboteur
  13. G

SNES mini classic

I never was a really active writer, mostly watched the drama from the sidelines. Hung out with Temjin for a few gatherings if you remember him?
  14. G

SNES mini classic

Super metroid. I didnt finish it before i started castlevania, but from now on im not trying something new before i finished a game. Contra will be my last before i start the RPGs as its the only one i never owned and i suck at run'n'gun bullet hells. This might keep me busy for a while. I might...
  15. G

So I saw Alien Covenant. I am pissed (spoiler free rant)

It kinda makes sense that the xenomorph would take on characteristics and traits from its prey to make it a better hunter in its new enviroment. Anyway, even the people like myself who thinks the new movies are kind of alright seem to agree that the lore was better when the xenomorph was just a...