Recent content by fuzionmuse

1. F

SVC Chaos & MV-1A

Hey guys, I have an MV-1A board, and I just got an SVC Chaos kit........ Maybe I should have looked into it first, but I get crazy jacked up sound... I have unibios in, so I thought I'd try the old bios, same sound... Any remedies or am I going to have to use a different board for this game...
  2. F

WTT: World Heroes WTB: Super Baseball 2020

Title says it all... I would like to get rid of my World Heroes and would love to acquire super baseball 2020... Any offers will be considered. Thanks! EDIT: NOT KING OF THE MONSTERS... MY BAD!
  3. F

Paint vs. Laminate

I've read in a few places of people using that laminate stuff for the sides of their cabs, but also plenty just painting it after stripping the old laminate off... If you've done either, I'd love to know/see your results... I'm going to be doing one or the other to my cab next week, and want it...
  4. F

WTB: XBOX to JAMMA Adaptor/Kit

Looking to wire my xbox to my cab and need the hookups... If anyone has any to sell, let me know!
  5. F

Button layout...

Hey guys, I'm in need of some ideas... I am adding a CPS2 to my MVS system, and am trying to figure out the "smartest" button arrangement for the cab... Here's what the pre-cut slots look like for both players... The middle one on the bottom also has a cut out a little higher (double cut-out)...
  6. F

Kick Harness Stuff...

I just bought a CPS-2 game... (Marvel Super Heroes) I know I'll need a kick harness, and I was wondering if it's easy to build??? I have quick connects and wire, but don't know the other specs... Any advice? EDIT: I know about the lame suicide battery issue, and the guy says he's replaced it...
  7. F

What the hell is this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/KING-OF-THE-FIGHTERS-2004-NEO-GEO-MVS-CASSETTE_W0QQitemZ310042340117QQihZ021QQcategoryZ13716QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ?? Obviously this doesn't exist, so what is it? lol...
  8. F

J-PAC and me...

Ok, before you call me a "sinner" like others have already been labeled, let me explain... I have an MVS conversion cab... THE MOTHERBOARD AND ALL THE MVS/NEO GEO STUFF STAYS!!!! (Did I make that clear?) This isn't a bastardization of an MVS cab, but making it able to play non-MVS games without...
  9. F

Neo Geo Decorations...

So, I'm trying to make the area around my cab look like, um, Neo Geo Land... Anyone have any ideas for posters or any other cool things I could hang around it and where to get them?
  10. F

World Heroes Trade...

Anybody wanna offer something for my World Heroes?
  11. F

JAMMA and Stereo question...

Need some help... So I THINK I have a JAMMA wired conversion cab with an MV-1A inside... Not sure how to tell if it's only for the Neo-Geo (ie, missing the -5v thing) and also a question about stereo wiring and such... 1st, I looked at the harness, and there appeared to be a wire where that...
  12. F

Wanna Trade?

I have MVS World Heroes and MVS King of Monsters (TRADED)... Both with mini marquees... I'd like to trade for a King of Fighters (any), Aero Fighters (any), Bust A Move, Last Blade, etc SOMETHING..... MAKE ME AN OFFER!!! -Thanks! EDIT: King of the Monsters (Traded)
  13. F

Tape on battery...

This may be a dumb question, but I couldn't figure out how to solder the bottom of the 3v high score battery onto my MV-1A so I just taped it down so the bottom lead touches... Is this a no-no? Is my cabinet going to spontaneously combust? lol... Also, is there a specific kind of 3v battery I...
  14. F

MV-1A Sound Oddity...

Hey guys, I just got an MV-1A Board in my new (er... old) cabinet... I'm having a weird sound issue that I hope you guys could help out with... I get good sound (mono) most of the time, but if I move the board while it's on, the sound resets to 0 and I have to turn the volume knob (pot) up...