Recent content by evo7_31

1. evo7_31

Question: What do people do with their AES carts nowadays?

Howdy everyone, Been years since I last popped into this forum. I'm back today because I just cleared out a room-ful of junk at an apartment I used to stay in, and discovered (re-discovered, rather) my treasure trove of AES carts. I reckon there are about 25-30 carts of all the usual titles...
  2. evo7_31

Absolutely Awesome animated GIFs site

Hit upon this while surfing, thought I would share it with everyone here :) The best site ever for animated .gifs, much better than Fighter's Generation! http://emugif.emu-zone.org/
  3. evo7_31

Help Needed re: ISOs, BINs and CUEs

Hello everyone, What's a good program to use, to burn ISOs to CDs? I downloaded this MAGICISO thing but the demo version can't burn anything bigger than 300MB (which makes it useless). Thanks in advance!!
  4. evo7_31

SS0S tiers

Been spending some time on this game, but only using the characters I'm used to from SS2 like Ukyo, Haoh, Charlotte. Anybody have any strategies or tier-lists for this game? I know it's not supposed to be very good as a competitive game, but.. yea. :) Thanks!
  5. evo7_31

Capcom Fighting Jam - what system?

Japanese arcade release is early October - anybody here has any idea what system it's going to run on? CPS2? CPS3? Naomi? If it's CPS, I might be tempted to get one for myself! :)
  6. evo7_31

NL Wildcard - who are you rooting for?

It's an exciting race to the finish, in the NL wildcard! I'm all for the Cubbies - how about you guys?
  7. evo7_31

WTB: Jap SS0S AES

As above - unfixed version only please. Please PM me if you have one to sell, thanks!
  8. evo7_31

Top strikers in '01?

As above - which are the 'best' strikers in '01? I'm finally getting down to play this game after skipping from '98 to '02, and I'm impressed with the way this game is so balanced (with the 'ratio system' something like CVS). Any other tips on this game are welcome too!! :)
  9. evo7_31

What are the controller ports for?

I was fooling around with the insides of my cab, and noticed the controller ports on my 2slot. Just wondering, what were the ports meant for? I used to plug in the controllers here when I was playing my MVS games using a supergun, but it doesn't seem likely that SNK planned on the MVS mobos...
  10. evo7_31

Windows XP Service Pack 2?

Am downloading it right now - anyone else already using it? What's really new about this update?
  11. evo7_31

My exciting new ride... (56K BEWARE pics inside)

Just took delivery of my new Lamborghini Gallardo 2 weeks back, finally got round to taking a few pics of my new ride :) This car drives smoother than the 360 Spyder I also have, and certainly shows signs of being a much newer car (5 years newer than the Ferrari) with nice touches in the...
  12. evo7_31

Samurai Spirits Zero JP AES (NOT special) WANTED

As above, in NM condition at least. Seller must be able to ship overseas via EMS. Immediate payment via Paypal! I await your PMs with interest.
  13. evo7_31

Differences between SS0 and SS0S

I guess I was late onto the bandwagon, but I finally got down to playing SS2 the last week or so and I was blown away!! So, now I'm looking to get a more 'updated' version of the game. Should I pick up SS0, or SS0S? I already know about the much-discussed fatality issue, so what I'm looking...
  14. evo7_31

Switchable Resolutions for Astrocity?

Hi All! Finally got my Astrocity to work properly with the 1-Slot and a few CPS2 games!! :buttrock: I read somewhere that this cab is capable of both 15khz and 24khz resolutions - however, when my friend plugged in his VF2 board (24khz), it was all a blur. Is there a switch somewhere, to...
  15. evo7_31

SSVS AES Fatality issue - no word from SNKP?

It's been more than a week. The more time passes, the less likely something good is going to come out of this.. Any thoughts?