doaal
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• doaal
      doaal replied to the thread Cotton (Neo Geo Pocket Color).
      For real peace of mind just get a torx screwdriver and crack the cart open. AES is the only one that is difficult to be completely sure.
    • doaal
      doaal replied to the thread The "Luke Morse" Odissey.
      Looks like he puts out 1-2 vids a week, each one showing off valuable arcade hardware. I wonder how he sleeps at night.
    • doaal
      Yakuza is too profitable for Sega to ever make a Spikeout game again.
    • doaal
      SFV-era every fighter was being designed as an eSports title, usually to the detriment of the gameplay. Nice to see meaty singleplayer...
    • doaal
      doaal replied to the thread Karate Ninja Show MVS Proto FOUND.
      Aicom/Yumekobo made some great stuff. At least this guy was able to finally talk publicly about his work.
    • doaal
      doaal replied to the thread New Fatal Fury.
      UMVC3 was really well received and gets more attention today than SF4.
    • doaal
      Marketing has conditioned gamers to conflate graphical fidelity and budget with art direction. Early Neo Geo games set benchmarks for...
    • doaal
      Didn't SNK break even on AES cart sales back in the day. They'll continue to put out limited editions in AES style snaplocks that sorta...
    • doaal
      Don't forget XIII wasn't nearly respected enough in its time for its sprite art. I think people are more open to it now than in 2010...
    • doaal
      It's rare to have game developers on a AAA team that can do low-level programming. People are trained out of school in modern languages...
    • doaal
      doaal replied to the thread Post Your Recent Purchases!.
      Digging it so far. Shame my friends who would come over to play such a game are across the pond.
      • IMG_9149.jpg
    • doaal
      Maybe SNK can use some of that oil money to make their 3D look like 2D, like Arc System Works does. Of course it'll probably look as...
    • doaal
      I'm assuming they shat out this reveal to capitalize on the prototype leak.
    • doaal
      doaal replied to the thread Coolest Debug Mode/Dip Setting.
      Alfred in RB2 being fully playable. If the devs had an extra few weeks for tuning and miscellaneous art like ending graphics, he could...
    • doaal
      Billy being there has story implications, but I'm assuming we'll be seeing Billy, Mai, any FF characters that are popular in KOF. It...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…