Recent content by DNSDies

1. DNSDies

Web Forgery Warning

Just FYI any mod who sees this (in case I'm still ghosted), Mozilla (firefox) has neo-geo.com flagged as a web forgery.
  2. DNSDies

FS: SNES Reproductions **ALL SOLD**

I made these with some spare parts I had from doing some other translations/repros, so I thought I'd sell them to help cover some of the costs of the equipment I bought to do them. These are all reproductions made from donor boards of sports titles like NBA Live or Madden (insert year) except...
  3. DNSDies

Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

When four of your alleged rape victims walk into the room:
  4. DNSDies

Ordering the deaths of people is still murder.
  5. DNSDies

I didn't even mention the Occupy protests. I was actually in Oakland during that. Yes, it DID get violent, there were riots and massive destruction of property and theft. I took this pic during one of the protests:
  6. DNSDies

It's ok, she only had Pneumonia! oh....oh...... ....oh
  7. DNSDies

Everdrive GBA Group Buy

3000 is the all-around best except for one small detail. The LCD screen's pixels are aligned horizontally by color, so it gives it this barely noticeable scanline-like effect. It's more notable on some games, like the Metal Slug collection. Nice job on the white backlit modded GBA! You might...
  8. DNSDies

It was never about who was right, It was always about who was less wrong. I'll take the man with small independent donors over the soros-backed queen of the damned any day, even if he does say things that hurt my fee fees and make mistakes because he isn't using a teleprompter or a team or...
  9. DNSDies

Everdrive GBA Group Buy

10. DNSDies

WTB - Got my cases - Closed

I need some empty disc cases for some of my games. The ones I have are in some bad shape. I need like: 5 PS2 cases 5 Gamecube Willing to pay $15~ shipped for them. They don't need to be perfect, just no cracked plastic, no broken tabs, no holes or cuts in the clear plastic. Stickers are...
  11. DNSDies

PS VITA/ PS TV CRACKED FIRMWARE 3.60

http://wololo.net/2016/07/29/release-ps-vita-3-60-homebrew-enabler-henkaku/ Anyone who has a PS Vita on 3.60 (the current firmware) DO NOT UPGRADE. There was a release of a native exploit that uses the web browser, and allows you to run native PS Vita code (not PSP mode). This will result in...
  12. DNSDies

FBI Recommends No Criminal Charges Against Hillary Clinton

Oh, no, the guns are for the MEXICANS. From our government. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal Or, it could be a van full of recently released "Dreamers" http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ice-124-illegal-immigrants-freed-from-jail-later-charged-with-murder/article/2585720...
  13. DNSDies

Naomi Universal Cabinet - How to ID Monitor?

So, I went out for Pizza yesterday, and I got to talking to the guy who owns the arcade cabinets at the Pizza place. Long story short, he's offering to sell me a Naomi Cabinet for a KILLER deal, delivered to my front door. Now, after doing a little research, I know the Naomi Cabs have monitors...
  14. DNSDies

Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

For anyone wondering if the Hound is coming back, how can you not know about Cleganebowl? If you read the books, you might be familiar with a large man on Quiet Isle who is digging graves for the Faith of the Seven. That gravedigger is like 90% positive supposed to be Sandor Clegane. The Hound...