Recent content by derboo

1. derboo

FS: NeoGeo AES home with 4 fighting games

Boy, I haven't posted in ages here. Part of the reason for that I don't play my NeoGeo much, anymore, so I'm currently trying to sell it. It's a home system with built-in switch for Japanese/English region setting, the original A/C adapter, a custom made RGB cable with an extra Jack for...
  2. derboo

Maximum Impact 2 / 2006 hard missions help?

Is there some guide for the hard missions in existence? If not, can someone help me with any of these missions: 01-08 01-10 02-01 02-10 03-08 04-03 04-06 04-07 04-10 As well as all the combo missions from level 05.
  3. derboo

When did KoF2003 get censored?

I got the european PS2 release and it has (nearly) no blood. Was the japanese PS2 Version censored, too, or is it once again a special feature for the western gamers (would be strange, though, because we got 2000 and '01 uncensored)? Or did even the MVS original lack blood?
  4. derboo

Fatal Fury Wild Ambition Videos?

Is there any Video Footage of this game to be found on the www? Or perhaps some High Quality Screenshots, at least?
  5. derboo

King of Fighters Neowave

Now that the first scans are out: The sprites look TOO familiar. If they gonna recycle their old stuff again, i'll... i'll...
  6. derboo

PS2 censoring question

Are the PS2 conversions of 2k1 and 2k2 censored in the japanese version?
  7. derboo

AES without video output

When I turn on my AES, I see nothing but a black screen. Audio works, though. I've tried it with different cables and TV sets, so I'm pretty sure it's a defect on the machine itself. What could be the reason? Are there any possibilities to fix this up?
  8. derboo

Official HPs

Well, are the official HPs before KoF03 still on the net? If yes, does someone got the URLs?