Recent content by 420p

1. 420p

WTT/WTB Baseball Stars 2 MVS

Hey guys, I am looking for Baseball Stars 2 for MVS, loose and legit. Tradeitems are a Metal Slug 3, loose and legit, cut serials and a Windjammers, loose and legit. Pics can be provided by tuesday, since I am not at home for the weekend. Europe deals preferred, but US and A should also work :)...
  2. 420p

Samurai Shodown V Bank Error

Hey guys, I recently purchased this neat SSV (not special) and voilá, it throws out a bank error, crc check on all banks in Unibios is NG and the jukebox throws out garbled sound ... Any ideas? Thanks for dropping in. Edit: I also tried different boards and also stock bios.
  3. 420p

420p's collection

Hey guys, that's my stuff, more or less. P.S. Mr. Blurrycam
  4. 420p

Nightmare In The Dark

Hey guys, I am looking for Nightmare In The Dark for MVS, loose cart, legit, don't care, if japanese or western label. Preferably from Europe, but if the deal is okay, then rest of the world will also work for me. Helpabrotha.
  5. 420p

Looking for Metal Slug 5 MVS

Hey guys, I am looking to buy a decently priced Metal Slug 5 for the MVS. Preferably shipped from the EU. Every hint is appreciated. Thanks :) Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
  6. 420p

Garou

Hi guys, some years ago I bought Garou for a nice price with a shockbox. I didn't play it a lot and I was new to the MVS then. The boards are legit, it came in black shell and with a holo (starburst) vinyl label (english) with no serials. Is this a repro label taken from a bootleg cartridge or...
  7. 420p

PVM20M7MDE Picture Problem

Hi I recently bought a PVM20M7MDE, all is fine, except the most upper part of the screen. Any ideas what the problem is and probably how and how expensive to fix it? I already went through the service Menu and only some osc setting made it better or worse, but not perfect. Thanks and greets.
  8. 420p

MV4FS Audio Buzzing

Hi, I recently bought a MV4FS with fucked audio, which has already been fixed on by some moron (by cutting capacitors off and soldering to the still standing legs, nice one) plus soldering in way too big caps (yeah, 15mm space between the two pcb s should be enough to solder in 15mm high caps)...
  9. 420p

Weiß einer von Euch...

was mit Supergoose79 ist? Der wollte mir zwei Spiele fürs MVS verkaufen und hat die zurückgelegt und ist seit dem 21. September nicht mehr online gewesen. Ich hoffe mal, dass er nur Urlaub oder Besseres zu tun hat und ihm nix Schlimmes widerfahren ist. Oi und besten Dank!
  10. 420p

Windjammers MVS

Moin, hat hier einer von Euch ein Windjammers fürs MVS übrig, was er loswerden will? Ich habe leider in letzter Zeit immer das Glück, dass die Dinger mir vor der Nase weggekauft werden. Lange Rede, kurzer Sinn: meldet Euch. EDIT: Habe jetzt eins von Doctor Shroom bekommen :)
  11. 420p

Neo Geo MV-2 Backup Ram Error

From the documentation I gathered this
  12. 420p

Neo Geo MV-2 Backup Ram Error

Hi guys, I recently bought a beatdown MV-2 Motherboard off ebay with a Backup-RAM-Error 00D0010 written 5555 read 5540 and desoldered Battery. Xian Xi already gave me the advice in another thread, which I really appreciate, but I want to widen the audience, maybe someone of you encountered...
  13. 420p

Backup RAM errors...

Hi, this is my first post here. I recently got a beatup MV2 with backup ram ADDRESS 00D00010 WRITE 5555 READ 5540. Any 100% tips what to do other than probing the shit out of the board? Greets and thanks