Israel & Palestine

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I told you the reason they blew it up.

To make it harder for people outside the region to understand the depth of their own atrocities against the Palestinians.

If you're Hamas, you're really going to set up your secret fucking base at the journalistic epicenter of the entire country?

Use some god damn critical thinking. Holy fucking shit.

now it's a secret base? Hamas publicly sets up in civilian locations. This isn't new. And every time Israel warns civilians.

It doesn't really matter what side we are on here. This is only going to go one way.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
now it's a secret base? Hamas publicly sets up in civilian locations. This isn't new. And every time Israel warns civilians.

It doesn't really matter what side we are on here. This is only going to go one way.
I don’t agree. This can be salvaged if the funding and support to Israel ends. Within 6 hours Israel would eb asking for truces and offering to pay for damages.

The reason they don’t is because we pay them to be cunts.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

The Associated Press’ top editor on Sunday called for an independent investigation into the Israeli airstrike that targeted and destroyed a Gaza City building housing the AP, broadcaster Al-Jazeera and other media, saying the public deserves to know the facts.

Separately, media watchdog Reporters Without Borders asked the International Criminal Court to investigate Israel’s bombing of a building housing the media organizations as a possible war crime.

Sally Buzbee, AP’s executive editor, said the Israeli government has yet to provide clear evidence supporting its attack, which leveled the 12-story al-Jalaa tower.

Buzbee said the AP has had offices in al-Jalaa tower for 15 years and never was informed or had any indication that Hamas might be in the building. She said the facts must be laid out.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member

i read the same articles. and I also read opposing articles.
Israel would be just fine without US support. That's not going to change the outcome. Twitter and press releases have never influenced them before.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Israel would be just fine would US support. That's not going to change the outcome. Twitter and press releases are never influenced them before.
So you’re saying that the only thing that will create justice for the innocent people that the Israelis murdered is more violence? Got it.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Israel would be just fine would US support. That's not going to change the outcome. Twitter and press releases are never influenced them before.
Nobody can be this myopic.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Why not send some commandos in there and pull them out?
no one is suggesting people voluntarily offer their civilian buildings to Hamas.
But it's also "fucking retarded" to think Israel would blow up a press building for no reason, while giving notice they are going to blow it up.

You people are out here like Israel needs to lay out it's entire intelligence portfolio on a day by day basis.

The essential question for observers without a spectrum disorder is "Were the actions taken commensurate with the risk posed by the supposed militants?"

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Why not send some commandos in there and pull them out?

The essential question for observers without a spectrum disorder is "Were the actions taken commensurate with the risk posed by the supposed militants?"

I'll quote myself to answer this question.
"You people are out here like Israel needs to lay out it's entire intelligence portfolio on a day by day basis."

famicommander

15 Year Member
"You people are out here like Israel needs to lay out it's entire intelligence portfolio on a day by day basis."
literally you right now
Z50heX.gif

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
You people are out here like Israel needs to lay out it's entire intelligence portfolio on a day by day basis.

At the conclusion of this offensive they are going to need too.

Particularly when Israel claims to be a democracy and then they go and level the offices of three major press corps because “terrorists.”

Not to mention this occurred following the Israeli government intentionally giving the media false information to try and effect the movement of Hamas Fighters. (But also fuck the media for publishing shot unsubstantiated lol.)

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Has Israel claimed "the actions taken commensurate with the risk posed by the supposed militants?"
-Nope...

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Wow, neosneth is on a whole new level of ignorance. Read some history man, you can't be this stupid, come on.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
You are not going to move any discussion with Israel today trying to debate the legitimacy of its founding in 1947. The land was taken and divided into two states. There's no argument about that. I'm not blind. If you want to focus on 1947, then make it about 1947.

Today, There's a conflict among terrorist groups, and a country that has established itself with western countries. A country that has created a prosperous economy and culture in alignment with western values. That's the reality among world leaders.

I'm intentionally ignoring the religious aspects because it's a lose/lose discussion.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Israel just blew up the only COVID-testing lab in Gaza as well as a Qatari-operated Red Crescent (equivalent to the Red Cross) building. Also they fired warning shots at protesters on the Lebanese side of their shared border.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Israel just blew up the only COVID-testing lab in Gaza as well as a Qatari-operated Red Crescent (equivalent to the Red Cross) building. Also they fired warning shots at protesters on the Lebanese side of their shared border.
...and an orphanage, school, and the ministry of health. All were collateral damage from the target they did hit. yeah it's some fucked up shit.

"
The Israel Defense Forces on Sunday released photos purporting to show Hamas rocket installations and tunnel entrances placed in close proximity to civilian infrastructure like hospitals and schools. The IDF said that "Hamas deliberately and systematically places military targets within the civilian population, exposing their citizens to danger."

They also signed $735MM deal with the US.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I'm intentionally ignoring the religious aspects
So is pretty much everyone else in the thread, before you break your arm trying to pat yourself on the back.

And okay, you have a team. Clearly. Fine, who cares? But it shouldn't cause this level of lack of objectivity. I can point to people in this thread I know love America, yet it doesn't stop them from noticing and reacting when the United States gets up to evil bullshit.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
You are not going to move any discussion with Israel today trying to debate the legitimacy of its founding in 1947. The land was taken and divided into two states. There's no argument about that. I'm not blind. If you want to focus on 1947, then make it about 1947.

Today, There's a conflict among terrorist groups, and a country that has established itself with western countries. A country that has created a prosperous economy and culture in alignment with western values. That's the reality among world leaders.

I'm intentionally ignoring the religious aspects because it's a lose/lose discussion.

I don’t think anyone is debating the legitimacy of the Israeli state. But there are not two states, just one: “Palestine” is some bizarre occupied territory.

Israel is a modern western state. They need to move towards a solution with diplomacy. Not blowing stateless people up.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Israel's "entire intelligence portfolio" is pretty apparent.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
From 2000 to present less people have died of “rocket attacks” than the amount of people killed in Israeli automobile accidents.

Rocket attacks are just an excuse to carry out the Israeli Holocaust of Palestinians. Period.