The "Luke Morse" Odissey

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Oh man, that's a blast from the past. I remember when he was one of the biggest game sellers on eBay. What ever happened with that guy?

I'll have to PM you later. It's a long story. Just to let everyone know, don't ever sell anything to Adol. He WILL fuck you over.

Jon

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
So he just pm'd me on another forum talking shit to me, funny, he didn't address this thread at all but singled me out. Posted a screencap FROM THIS FORUM ON ANOTHER FORUM. Why don't you post in this thread you little shit? How's wiping down those sweaty arcade panels working out for you? How's the family doing? Fuck off you piece of shit. Scummy fuckbag.

Last edited:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Assholes like this are why the WHO declared gaming a mental disorder.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
So now he's on facebook raging about this place, and posting screencaps. So he is lurking but refuses to address the thread here. Top class right there.

I think you need to know what you are talking about before you speak. In my entire 13 year experience on ebay I have only had a handful of shit situations with sellers who get their money right away then decide they either dont want to give shipping information, avoid answering emails about the status of a package, send a completely destroyed item, or (insert reason here)

I take it you must have been one of those people on ebay that did one of these things?
Or perhaps one of the people who decided to go the extra mile to to use one sided, half assed bullshit on that disgusting website neo-geo.com attacking me and my family because it feels good to be surround by ignorant people?

Im guessing that when you or one of your "bretheren" dont get your facts straight it excites you to to make a statement before asking a question about "scamming" and even take it as far as an extent beyond disgusting?

I have 100% on ebay. I pay for my stuff right away and leave positive feedback on EVERY purchase I make aside from those few that were crap.
Maybe you or someone you know were one of those people who didnt follow through until there was a final message from the ebay claims department and then decide to respond to a message? Or were you the guy who sent me an invoice outside of a claims dispute?

I dont need to defend myself to someone who suddenly pops up here calling me a scammer and sure as hell not to the freaks below who should get a lesson on "Abuse" because this stuff is so much better right? Im guessing you are the "friend" behind this

And who the hell comes up with this shit? Do you people sit around and have a makebelieve story session or what? Not a single thing in this story about sales on ebay or any of this garbage is true. Ive never sold a single item on ebay. When an ebay seller is from Japan it must be me? And the same IP address, are you kidding me? Fuck, Rui Baptista, you and your friends have got way too much time on your hands over at that forum.

I have no idea who you are or what "guy" you are reffering to. Is this some kind of game of bullshit or trolling at its best?

Who are you and what is your issue?

Oh, you MUST be the cause of this whole fucking sadistic shit that took place on that other forum arent you!!

You are that guy who didnt give any shipping information nor update to ebay on the shipping status when they asked you for it you never responded to them, couldnt click an icon that had the box for "shipped" on it and gave no updates for a week or so right?

THEN during the whole process between getting the item returned to you and ebay involved, in a dispute that they took over, you decided to try to charge me back through paypal.

Ebay asked you for valid shipping information on the item and received no response. They escalated the case based on no response from you and in the end it was closed. Even after all the tricky moves you pulled I agreed to send the shit back and did just that.

Your "lets go around the ebay system and do shit myself" fiasco was bullshit and even after I gave up on waiting for the stuff to arrive, when it finally did arrive I took that shit right back down to the post office, told them to return it to sender and washed my hands of it. I wasnt going to pay for return shipping out of my pocket especially after you tried to go around the ebay system on your own.

EVEN after all the shit you pulled I sent the damn thing back. I didnt have to do a damn thing according to ebay but you know what, I gave it to the damn post office and SENT IT BACK!

On the other side what did I get from this? unbelievable backlash from you and your gang of fucking asshole buddies who decided to have a little bash session over at the neo geo website in a yank circle.

So here is the way I see it now. You get your item back, you get your "revenge" for who knows what reason but you continue to aks for a refund or the item that WAS FUCKING RETURNED TO YOU on top of that!?

Seriously, go fuck yourself and your fucking low life deranged group of fuck buddies who have nothing better to do on the internet.

The next time you want to tell a story and have some of your bitch low life fucking scum friends back you up, you sure as hell better have your facts 100% straight and tell the whole fucking story or at least know what is true and and what isnt instead of some mixed up horseshit.

Now Im fucking done.

Yet says he doesn't want to get caught on the site. Hmmmmm.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
So now he's on facebook raging about this place, and posting screencaps. So he is lurking but refuses to address the thread here. Top class right there.

Yet says he doesn't want to get caught on the site. Hmmmmm.

*Ex-family.

How many years ago did his wife leave him? How much do you want to bet that her father STILL throws it in her face that she married a gaijin weeaboo with a hoarding disorder?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I do believe the part that he's never sold an item on EBay. In fact, judging by his apartment, he's never sold anything ever.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Thanks for posting that panda

I've just never seen anyone get so enraged over a site that really has nothing to do with him. I guess I could understand if everyone was using twitter/youtube/facebook/etc to rail on him, but its a site that most people stumble across more than anything. :lolz:

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
I do believe the part that he's never sold an item on EBay. In fact, judging by his apartment, he's never sold anything ever.

He did trade his wife and son for some mint pcb's.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
He's in total denial.

He tries to prove his defense with non-sense. Why doesn't he post the emails? :keke:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Say what you want about Kenny Boy, but at least he has the balls to defend himself. Homeslice has seen this thread and refuses to come post.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
In the beginning I liked him but he turned into a giant D-bag. What kind of loser leaves his family for video games. He could of had some of the stuff and they would have stayed. Plus he sells a lot of fixed junk. He copies neo bios and adds it to everything he sells neo without Raz permission. He is stuck in a foreign land where he is not appreciated his YouTube channel gets crappy numbers now. His voice is annoying as hell. What a disappointment and jerk. The fact that he never pipes up to defend himself on here shows what little backbone he has.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
In the beginning I liked him but he turned into a giant D-bag. What kind of loser leaves his family for video games. He could of had some of the stuff and they would have stayed. Plus he sells a lot of fixed junk. He copies neo bios and adds it to everything he sells neo without Raz permission. He is stuck in a foreign land where he is not appreciated his YouTube channel gets crappy numbers now. His voice is annoying as hell. What a disappointment and jerk. The fact that he never pipes up to defend himself on here shows what little backbone he has.

Where is he selling stuff at? I can't imagine him selling anything with all the hoarding he does.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I've seen some of the threads he's posted on in FB before I deactivated my account. I've left some groups his ass was in because of the shit rants he'd go on.

I really don't think he has the balls to come here to defend himself. And even if he does, he won't last long.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
So he just pm'd me on another forum talking shit to me, funny, he didn't address this thread at all but singled me out. Posted a screencap FROM THIS FORUM ON ANOTHER FORUM. Why don't you post in this thread you little shit? How's wiping down those sweaty arcade panels working out for you? How's the family doing? Fuck off you piece of shit. Scummy fuckbag.

I won't do any sleuthing until you formally ask me for it. ;)

(well?)

Vendest

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I don't usually like to pour salt on an open wound but that right there tells a lot.

57dvY70.png

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

I tried watching one of his recent videos randomly...it looks like a landfill. Rooms that you can't even close the door...stuff spilling out everywhere. He thinks he is preserving things but I am sure more stuff breaks just getting crap piled on top of it than anything.

Dude has a problem and needs help

Plastiq

n00b
I think I remember him talking about his wife in one of his videos a couple years ago and in his recent tour video you can see a bear or something on one of the doors. Maybe he got the kid back? Kid should be 10 or 11 no?

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I don't usually like to pour salt on an open wound but that right there tells a lot.

57dvY70.png
This is every pos who sells anything untested. I remember finding a bunch of famicons "untested" because the seller didnt have controller or a power brick. However, the seller was selling controllers and power bricks separately in another auction.

Rori

Crazed MVS Addict
*Ex-family.

How many years ago did his wife leave him? How much do you want to bet that her father STILL throws it in her face that she married a gaijin weeaboo with a hoarding disorder?

I can't stop laughing because it's so cold and true, being asian, I can imagine this shit being the truth.

Damn I still enjoy his videos, I did kind of get into learning repairs because of Luke but hanging around the old chat helped me refine my idea of what is a good PCB repair, not some shit with a bunch of superglue (Mott?). From what I recall being a fan of his, he was into cars and was kind of a do-it-yourself kind of guy. Not necessarily an electronics guy but kind of pivoted over. While i'll still watch his videos, this thread will come to mind.

From what I do understand, that he might not sell on eBay but perhaps Facebook or private party sales on YouTube to get around PayPal/eBay auction fees and is partly how he scrounges up money together. There was another video of him dodging the question of what he does for work, and that he kind of half-answered it saying that he does various things for people all over. But being that if this story here is the truth regarding the shipping ebay drama, and the shitty comment regarding untested resold shit he couldn't fix, then it makes a lot of sense in how he can fund the hobby, collect for cheap.

I hope Mark Bussler is still cool

Last edited: