So Blazing Star AES is 7K now huh?

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
it's funny how this one aes cart costs more than some businesses.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I cant wait for the episode of Pawn Stars where someone tries to pawn their Euro Kizuna Encounter AES their grandfather squandered the family fortune for, only to find out its a boot.

That could happen. The legend goes my great grandfather neglected himself of proper dental care, and ate rahmen noodles all whilst never leaving the house to get laid, to purchase this kizuna encounter from Neo Geo atomikwave.

Pawn star: well let me call my guy. This is fake, atomikwave was a piece of crap bootlegger along the lines of David g, who ruined perfectly good Neo Geo games for profit. And just as bad as game dude and Neo freak. This bootleg is now worthless, as you can just print one with your 3D printer.

BTW, where do they get these Neo eeprom boards? Is it some secret French thing?

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Only thing I can afford is early AES titles like Magician Lord, Crossed Swords, Sengoku, etc...
Pulstar or Blazing Star AES? I can only dream of..............

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
I still call shilling.

I paid 1400€ for a legit, mint BS end of 2014....

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I think one day I'm going to add up all the ended aes auctions,and compile just how much it would cost to get a complete English and Japanese set of aes

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Incredible....well, i'm glad i owned the AES vers & played the hell out of it....when i did & moved it on to someone else to play...mvs vers for me now.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
At least this guy has the "decency" of creating new boards for the conversions (atomik?). Those cost some money, and the shell, paperwork etc. too.

This is exactly what he wants us to believe but the truth is that he didn't create his own boards to stop killing AES carts. He never gave a shit about that. He made them to save on parts and production time so he could make more money in the process. The common sac carts (Kof 95, Samurai Shodown 3, Fatal Fury 3, etc...) aren't as cheap nor common as they used to be and flashing his boards is nowhere near as tedious as removing all the mask roms from the original carts and soldering all the eproms back in. This is a win win situation for him, he's saving a lot of time and money. That's why he's now able to produce 50 boots in a row.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
This is a win win situation for him, he's saving a lot of time and money. That's why he's now able to produce 50 boots in a row.

I agree, let's not expect a moral motivation coming out of a shady scammer, as long as this remains a win win situation for Kof '95, Samurai Shodown 3, Fatal Fury 3, etc... at least one benefit on the account of skyrocketing prices. All those collectors with quadruple and quintuple copies of those games saved the day. How ironic.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
In the end something is only worth as much as you're willing to pay for it.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
the main problem is: blazing star is not the best shoot em up ever. so it can´t be worth 7k.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Pulstar just ended for $3200 on ebay a few days ago, probably shill bid also.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
k thanks for the insight. Have you found your DavidG insert yet?

thanks for your serious question. i even haven not found the exact artwork via google image search / upload function. but since you care about this subject you might help me?

btw - if blazing star would be the best shoot em up ever it would be worth 7k. but its only mediocre, maybe a bit better.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member