So Blazing Star AES is 7K now huh?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
sorry, but i have to correct you. as stated in the original thread here http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?264558-AES-Multicart-FT-possibly-S/page2 this was my second cart. since i am a serious aes collector i already had an untouched copy, standing in my DGE shrine.

your google skills leave me speechless. i wonder if the artwork of the samurai shodown anthology on ps2 is a bootleg of a bootleg, since (as you said) the picture from the 161-1 DGE masterpiece is not an original artwork: IT MUST BE A BOOTLEG! compare them..they are so similar that its obvious that the ps2 cover is a straight bootleg. a bootleged bootleg from a bootleg. when i imagine someone would copy the ps2 version incl. the insert...i cant....

View attachment 33798

View attachment 33799

you are a genius.

Here's the thing you're not connecting with. You paid money for a fake item. You can't argue your way out of that. It's not legit. You paid a lot of money for something you could have gotten for free if you'd actually tried to give a fuck.

You paid for nothing more then a cropped out copy of art that was ripped off by someone else. Real Money. For something you could have gotten for free. Yeah I really think you're the genius here fucknuts.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Here's the thing you're not connecting with. You paid money for a fake item. You can't argue your way out of that. It's not legit. You paid a lot of money for something you could have gotten for free if you'd actually tried to give a fuck.

You paid for nothing more then a cropped out copy of art that was ripped off by someone else. Real Money. For something you could have gotten for free. Yeah I really think you're the genius here fucknuts.

i did not buy it. "irony" ever heard of it?!*

*i wanted to keep this post as simple as possible, so that bonuskun has a chance to follow and understand it. but maybe its still too difficult for him to understand, that i never bought any DGE stuff...well lets see..

Last edited:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor

*i wanted to keep this post as simple as possible, so that bonuskun can follow and understand it. but maybe itエs still too difficult for him to understand, that i never bought any DGE stuff...well lets see..

You're like oliverclaude except with 1% of the intelligence.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member

*i wanted to keep this post as simple as possible, so that bonuskun has a chance to follow and understand it. but maybe its still too difficult for him to understand, that i never bought any DGE stuff...well lets see..

You're still a dipshit. Wanted to keep it simple so you can follow it.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
the fact that you think people share the same sentiment

that's the real crime here

but...as stated..i didnt...wtf...teh irony?!..

ok, i give up. you all gonna vote for trump and the world is fcked.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I don't u derstand the dge 161 aes thing. Why not just buy a Daedalus and a $60.00 161 in 1

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
I don't u derstand the dge 161 aes thing. Why not just buy a Daedalus and a $60.00 161 in 1

Because when you're that dumb, things like that don't make any sense.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I NEVER BOUGHT A SINGLE 161 IN 1 AES DGE CRAP CART.

when i may say five posts later that i bought 1, 20 or 200 of it, signed by DGE with his own blood and sperm, ITS A FCKIN JOKE, TROLL, IRONY, WHATEVER.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I BOUGHT 200 161 IN 1 AES DGE CRAP CART.

when i may say five posts later that i bought 1, 20 or 200 of it, signed by DGE with his own blood and sperm, I licked them. I AM A FCKIN JOKE, TROLL, IRONY, WHATEVER.

Fixed!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

when i may say five posts later that i bought 1, 20 or 200 of it, signed by DGE with his own blood and sperm, ITS A FCKIN JOKE, TROLL, IRONY, WHATEVER.

Looooosin' it hahaha.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
wow, you really don't know how to play the game...I guess is back to letting you fade...gave you a chance...you lost it.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

Post pictures of your wife or I will ban you!!!

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Looks like our last blazing star contender was pulled from eBay. Or sold who knows.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
why - because i bought four DGE 161-1 AES carts? thats my business!

It's guys like you with any lack of foresight is why this hobby has gone to shit. You're sitting here saying I don't have a clue and yet everyone else is calling you out for being a fucking stupid ass.

and for everyone who might ask who bought it (its already gone from ebay): i really couldnt resist this amazing cover. its ss artwork is so superawesome...

Make up your fucking mind. Either you bought it or you didn't. Idiot.

Last edited: