Start of your Drinking Life

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
View attachment 33421

Anyone else remember what their first, invariably drink-to-get-drunk drinks were?

My favourite drink to get drunk drink when i was a teenage brat was snakebite. Us welsh council estate boyos are made of stern stuff so the mix was 50/50 tennents super and this little beauty.

diamond-white-6x2l-flessen-ciders_4571_500x500.jpg

Woken up the next morning many times, with absolutely no recollection whatsoever of the previous night, after 6 pints of this devils brew.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
My favourite drink to get drunk drink when i was a teenage brat was snakebite. Us welsh council estate boyos are made of stern stuff so the mix was 50/50 tennents super and this little beauty.

View attachment 33487

Woken up the next morning many times, with absolutely no recollection whatsoever of the previous night, after 6 pints of this devils brew.

I never understood how they were legally allowed to sell cider that cheap. 2l Strongbow for less than 3 quid!? Who lets that happen?

I used to take John Smiths bitter to parties, as nobody ever wanted any of it, the same with cheap bottles of Port. The first time I got drunk was on Stella, but that wasn't out of choice.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Oh man, who could forget After Shock? What a terrible high school drink.

I don't think I've ever had aftershock, but in high school my buddies and I would mix screwdrivers (with fucking terrible vodka) and drink them right in the open on campus. And during class.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
When I was a young idiot? It was:
images-790451.jpg

Later:
89708000154.jpg

and
Goldschlager__45732__60720.1358534079.1280.1280.jpg

To this day...I cannot do ANY cinnamon flavored liquor. Jagermeister is also on the list as a no-no...

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Not counting sips of beer I may have had as a child and subsequently forgot...

...my "first" drink was Bacardi rum.

Tequila is on my no-no list. I got wrecked on Jose Cuervo twenty years ago and I can't handle the smell of it anymore.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Not counting sips of beer I may have had as a child and subsequently forgot...

...my "first" drink was Bacardi rum.

Tequila is on my no-no list. I got wrecked on Jose Cuervo twenty years ago and I can't handle the smell of it anymore.

Tequila is a good friend of mine...he and I like to hang around in the summer months. He never causes me much of a problem when he visits. Neither does Mr. Scotch or Bourbon in the winter months.

Now vodka...that motherfucker will insult the wife, kick the cat...and often lands up shitting on the bathroom floor...just to the side of the toilet. Hateful bastard. He's no longer allowed in my belly...

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Nobody starts drinking on craft beers and single malts.

I did. My first full beer was from a home-brew kit I did. I was 19.
Did you know it's legal to sell beer brewing kits to people under 21?

I brewed up 3 gallons of Schwarzbier from an extract kit, took 2 weeks and I bottled in swing-top grolsch style bottles with some sugar so they'd ferment their own carbonation.

Extracts are super easy to brew with.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
To this day...I cannot do ANY cinnamon flavored liquor. Jagermeister is also on the list as a no-no...

In my early 20's I discovered Jager and loved it, until one fateful halloween night at a party. Someone started passing weed around and I got high after I was already drunk off the Jager and a shitload of natt, and I felt like such shit. I spent at least an hour in constant torture, trying to maintain consciousness and not throw up at the same time. I should had gone to the toilet and let it go, but for some reason I didn't want to and it was a fucking terrible struggle. Never had the desire to drink Jager since. Plus I had to drive home from the next county after that. FUCK.

I can't do cinnamon anymore either. About 3 years ago I went to a Haloween party (see a trend here?) and brought a shitload of fireball. Everyone was drinking fucking shitty jungle juice that the host made and doing a bunch of gay-ass jello shots. So it was me and my fireball, and I had at least 12 shots of it... I remember going in and out of consciousness and waking up briefly by a vomit filled toilet. Then my friends dragged me to the living room when they knew I was done toilet honking. I woke up about 4 am when everyone was gone and drove home still fucked up.

Not my finest hours, for sure.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
In my early 20's I discovered Jager and loved it, until one fateful halloween night at a party. Someone started passing weed around and I got high after I was already drunk off the Jager and a shitload of natt, and I felt like such shit. I spent at least an hour in constant torture, trying to maintain consciousness and not throw up at the same time. I should had gone to the toilet and let it go, but for some reason I didn't want to and it was a fucking terrible struggle. Never had the desire to drink Jager since. Plus I had to drive home from the next county after that. FUCK.

I can't do cinnamon anymore either. About 3 years ago I went to a Haloween party (see a trend here?) and brought a shitload of fireball. Everyone was drinking fucking shitty jungle juice that the host made and doing a bunch of gay-ass jello shots. So it was me and my fireball, and I had at least 12 shots of it... I remember going in and out of consciousness and waking up briefly by a vomit filled toilet. Then my friends dragged me to the living room when they knew I was done toilet honking. I woke up about 4 am when everyone was gone and drove home still fucked up.

Not my finest hours, for sure.

The horror...

That Goldschlager wasn't my finest moment. I spent my entire night face-first in a toilet after downing a bottle of that shit. It was a fucking nightmare. No more cinnamon anything after that night.

To add to that...I cannot smoke weed and drink...it just flat out fucks me up. I don't like the combo of the two...

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah, never mix weed and alcohol... instant nausea man. Those were literally the worst hours of my existence. Stomach pain, nausea, splitting headache and dizziness. And none of the upsides of either. I didn't feel drunk or high, just dizzy and sick. I felt like if I went to sleep I would have died.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Yeah, never mix weed and alcohol... instant nausea man. Those were literally the worst hours of my existence. Stomach pain, nausea, splitting headache and dizziness. And none of the upsides of either. I didn't feel drunk or high, just dizzy and sick. I felt like if I went to sleep I would have died.

Yup. I get spin dizzy easily...if I'm drunk its game-over for me. Getting stoned never made me dizzy...but year, some booze and some smoke was a bad, bad combo.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but if you're already stoned you can drink perfectly normally and suffer no ill effect. It's the other way round that's the mind fuck - already drunk then start smoking.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
So many teetotalers on here. Are we talking recovering alcoholics or just people who don't really like drink?

P.s. M, when it comes to taste it's something that you provisionally just tolerate but then learn to enjoy it, because it's good for you, like broccoli for instance.

I'm a teatotaler. Drinking + pills not a good idea.

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
For cheaper beer starting out I would drink Natural Lite and Corona with lime. Luckily I was making a little money right out of high school and would drink Killians and Bass... the occasional Harps or Guiness. As for liquor, my dumb ass started out with Bacardi 151 which got me sick as hell a few times. Then I switched to Jim Beam and coke, or Stoli vodka and tonic w/lime (sometimes a dirty martini).

Now I drink Jameson straight, bud light for low carb water like beer and Andy Gator for a more robust high alcohol beer as of lately.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Whiskey, Vodka and Gin out of my parent's liquor cabinet (they only had it for parties). I was 19 and the reason was that I was reading 'The Book of Bond':

bo024-book-of-bond-paperback.jpg

By the time I was 22 I was out clubbing in Hollywood 2 or three times a week. I had much success with the ladies but found someone who was a keeper and spent 8 years with her. The downside? She was borderline crazy, like most of the women I am attracted to.

EDIT: Typing "I had much success with the ladies" was bullshit and sounds like bragging. Also, my drinking made the girl I was with miserable at times.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
You were a bad boy Terry.

Eh, that was just the end of 8th grade and the summer after. Wasn't a big drinker until around 25 or so. Even at high school and college parties I tended to avoid all the natty light, MD20/20 and jager, I chalk it up to watching all my friends getting sick as dogs after about 2 hours then pass out.

I was always a more chill with a couple friends somewhere out of the way and do drugs kind of guy.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
the beginning of my drinking life: I was 15, went to an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere by older women, drinking a huge jug of wine with them while we all took our shirts off and listened to Reagan's In LP by Wasted Youth, got progressively more intoxicated as i was felt up by them except for one fat one who sat alone, sad because i didn't want her to touch me but i did want the other two to and so me and the other women left because her attitude was reducing the atmosphere of pleasure that once was. I later gave my friend xanax and sat him front of Grand Theft Auto III and had my nipples sucked on on my bedroom floor

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
the beginning of my drinking life: I was 15, went to an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere by older women, drinking a huge jug of wine with them while we all took our shirts off and listened to Reagan's In LP by Wasted Youth, got progressively more intoxicated as i was felt up by them except for one fat one who sat alone, sad because i didn't want her to touch me but i did want the other two to and so me and the other women left because her attitude was reducing the atmosphere of pleasure that once was. I later gave my friend xanax and sat him front of Grand Theft Auto III and had my nipples sucked on on my bedroom floor

I'm intrigued to know if I would have a previously untapped urge to molest you, should we ever meet.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
the beginning of my drinking life: I was 15, went to an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere by older women, drinking a huge jug of wine with them while we all took our shirts off and listened to Reagan's In LP by Wasted Youth, got progressively more intoxicated as i was felt up by them except for one fat one who sat alone, sad because i didn't want her to touch me but i did want the other two to and so me and the other women left because her attitude was reducing the atmosphere of pleasure that once was.

Sometimes you just have to take the good with the bad.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member

Why does your life sound awesome?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

If you're drunk or at least 3-4 drinks in I would not smoke weed. Hell fucking no, that's brought me to my knees, crawling up stairs, through hallways, spewing harder than hell itself. BUT if you have maybe 1 or 2 drinks, smoke before and during your drink sesh then you will be fine. Also if you've been smoking every day for a month or so you can get away with this at a much higher level, it takes a lot more weed to get 'there' and thus the alcohol content of your blood can increase far beyond what the average fellow will likely have the worst time of his life from.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
If you're drunk or at least 3-4 drinks in I would not smoke weed. Hell fucking no, that's brought me to my knees, crawling up stairs, through hallways, spewing harder than hell itself.

I ate a happy pizza by myself once. It wasn't a big pizza, just personal pan size. There was sprinkling of marijuana and even though I had only done two marijuanas before in my life I thought it would be fun.

The bus ride I got on an hour later was from hell. I remember swaying my head back and forth, everything a blur, hearing voices (maybe the people behind me). Arrived at Kep around 2 or 3PM and I got into a hotel asap and just slept until 7PM. Man, what the fuck was that all about.