Secret Santa 2015 Thread! Reveals start on post #142!

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Based on the shipping information....someone is getting a box of dicks this week.:keke:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Man, you're killin me. Total bro-cry moment. ;) Glad it worked out and that you liked your stuff. I know you got the shaft last year so I did a bit of extra sleuthing to ensure you liked a few items. We have the same taste in azn flicks so that was the easy part.

Lazarus, well I'll let you decide on your own. I went out on a limb as that's my favorite graphic novel right now so thought I'd try to get someone else hooked too.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks again dude. All gifts were awesome. That flyer will be hung in the new work room in a frame.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Big ups to the homeboy Mugi! I couldn't have been more pleased - I suppose the one thing he knew was that I really don't need any new boards; so he got me something practical and with thought in mind.

Spoiler:
O3ux8I8.jpg

Take note of the personal touch with the ingredient card - my wife got a kick out of it and move it directly to her recipe box (she is a baker; used to be her profession before a home-maker, and she genuinely thought they were awesome - thank you!)

He also got me an Amazon card for $25. Again, couldn't be happier with the gift. Thank you!

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Big ups to the homeboy Mugi! I couldn't have been more pleased - I suppose the one thing he knew was that I really don't need any new boards; so he got me something practical and with thought in mind.

Spoiler:
O3ux8I8.jpg

Take note of the personal touch with the ingredient card - my wife got a kick out of it and move it directly to her recipe box (she is a baker; used to be her profession before a home-maker, and she genuinely thought they were awesome - thank you!)

He also got me an Amazon card for $25. Again, couldn't be happier with the gift. Thank you!

So glad you liked em brother, but just a heads up, these aren't the main gifts, those are still en route ;)

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Finally got mine shipped out, should be there by Tuesday of next week. Hope my giftee enjoys teh caulk drawing :D

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Got mine today! Behold the greatest dick pic of all time! I'll take some pics of the swag later.

762771df468b0e4f5a3a69ed6181dc5d.jpg

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
It took ages for all the stuff to come in, but it finally came together and I got the package sent out today including MS Paint xmas card. By Tuesday of next week is a lock.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
you may want to recall the package and get back to the drawing board. you have been out-arted.

That is a pretty damned awesome drawing! I don't mind being out-arted when it's for something like this :D

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
My carpal tunnel was kicking up so I couldn't draw anything for my giftee but I did what I could.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Dat Lazarus! Mikhail got me and Dong hooked; glad to see the infection spread, lol.

Some ace packages this year, gents. Kudos!