Post Your Recent Purchases!

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Awesome! Glad to hear that. I'd love to come back sometime to play some of your cabs once you have them up and running, man! Should be a fun project for me once my Big Red is finished. I'm hoping the Darksoft ST-V multicarts get a restock sometime in the near future. I think some games need an extra board added to the ST-V board, but I'm not sure.

Batman Forever needs a daughter board for sound. I think that's it for the arcade games. The mahjong and print club stuff need additional attachments.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Finally got a cabinet fuck that supergun always felt wrong
jYcTXDP.jpg

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Picked up this Neo29 acouple of weeks ago. Installed new LS32's and PS14KN buttons this past friday. Liking this over the big red alot. Just need to hit the yellowing with some vinyl dye or retrobrite. Need to find out which yields best results. Also wanna find a new CP overlay since original owner drilled the cp for 6 buttons

candy3.jpg
candy2.jpg

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Good looking cabs guys! AJ, I just repainted mine. I'll dig out some pics and get you some before and after. I think wyo had similar results too. Also, nice tortie cat.

Hippo that AWSD can be nice with a little work. Main problems those cabs have are the crappy weiya psus. VGA input allows for a lot of versatility in what you can run in there.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Thanks guys

Hippo- Nice cab dude, love green and orange together. Grew up with Michelangelo as my favorite TMNT.
Is the picture playing tricks on my eyes. What height are your joysticks sitting at. They look low, but could just be the pic

Good looking cabs guys! AJ, I just repainted mine. I'll dig out some pics and get you some before and after. I think wyo had similar results too. Also, nice tortie cat.
Cool, i would def appreciate that. Did you do vinyl dye or retrobrite? The yellow is so annoying especially in pictures lol.
Me and the gf were laughing, cause the cat looks so much fatter in the pic

Last edited:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Thanks guys

Hippo- Nice cab dude, love green and orange together. Grew up with Michelangelo as my favorite TMNT.
Is the picture playing tricks on my eyes. What height are your joysticks sitting at. They look low, but could just be the pic

Cool, i would def appreciate that. Did you do vinyl dye or retrobrite? The yellow is so annoying especially in pictures lol.
Me and the gf were laughing, cause the cat looks so much fatter in the pic

I repainted it. I've had success with retrobright on consoles but not on cabs.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
It's amazing to me that some people are saying WWF No Mercy for the N64 is possibly the best wrestling game ever.

Why Fans Still Love 'WWF No Mercy', a 15-Year-Old Wrestling Game

No Mercy IS the best wrestling game ever. The only real flaw is the frame rate when more than 2 players are playing. But the combat system, the character customization, the match types? All spot on.

The entire WWE 2K series is glitchy shit. The only good WWE game to release after No Mercy is WWE All Stars.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
No Mercy IS the best wrestling game ever. The only real flaw is the frame rate when more than 2 players are playing. But the combat system, the character customization, the match types? All spot on.

The entire WWE 2K series is glitchy shit. The only good WWE game to release after No Mercy is WWE All Stars.

I would also add that some copies like to delete your saves.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Picked up this Neo29 acouple of weeks ago. Installed new LS32's and PS14KN buttons this past friday. Liking this over the big red alot. Just need to hit the yellowing with some vinyl dye or retrobrite. Need to find out which yields best results. Also wanna find a new CP overlay since original owner drilled the cp for 6 buttons

View attachment 46289
View attachment 46290

Love it! Nothing beats a candy cab :) You should definitely take some pics after you take care of the yellowing. If love to see how it turns out. My Impress has yellowed a fair bit over time.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
How many times did you encounter that issue on your cart?

I, personally, haven't experienced it, as I would not allow such trash as an N64 in my home.

However, it does randomly delete saves.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I never said otherwise, I'm aware of the two versions of the game. I'm asking ChuChu how often it has happened to him.

No, you missed the point of my reply.

The N64 is trash, and is not allowed in my home.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
No, you missed the point of my reply.

The N64 is trash, and is not allowed in my home.

Yet you care about it enough to know about an issue with one of its games? Sounds like we got another closet N64 fan here.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Yet you care about it enough to know about an issue with one of its games? Sounds like we got another closet N64 fan here.

I know a lot about issues with the N64, which is why I never wanted to own one.