Post Your Recent Purchases!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I haven't found Kickboxer at a decent price, although I do have it on bluray. I also watched Hard Target this morning, that movie is fucking awesome.

The place I normally buy laserdiscs from (duffsflix.com) never seemed to have any Van Damme movies when ordering in the past, and it just so happens they posted on facebook that they had Maximum Risk. When I checked the site out I just got every single Van Damme movie they had.

Yea, I figured you had it in your movie collection. I grew up on Van Damme movies so when I see a Van Damme collection it puts a smile on my face.

You probably already own these because these are must have's.

Lion Heart
Nowhere to Run
Death Warrant
Universal Soldier
No retreat No Surrender

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I've got Universal Soldier, missing the rest. Surprisingly, I never picked up hardly any of his movies on DVD, me watching these LDs is the first time I've seen a lot of these movies since the 90's. The last time I saw Bloodsport was renting the VHS from the local store in high school.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Bloodsport and Kickboxer are his best but you definitely have to check out Lion Heart and Death Warrant.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Bloodsport and Kickboxer are his best but you definitely have to check out Lion Heart and Death Warrant.

No mention of Double Impact saddens me.

Double Impact, Bloodsport, Kickboxer, and Lion Heart are definitely his best movies.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Lol, you my friend earn 200 points for knowing your shit.

Whoa, big surprise, HUGE surprise. I need to hang with you in Jersey, one day dude.

If you get Kickboxer, you have to get the prequel; Breakin'.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
The mail today brought a whole box of Van Damme! :D

attachment.php

The muscles from Brussels! I watched Lion Heart not to long ago. It has more in common with Street Fighter than Street Fighter: The Movie :D.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor

Double Impact, Bloodsport, Kickboxer, and Lion Heart are definitely his best movies.

Whoa what a bout Hard Target ?? Van Damme and John Woo !

Whoa, big surprise, HUGE surprise. I need to hang with you in Jersey, one day dude.

Respect for knowing bout JCVD in Breakin.... but what about his appearance in RoboCop ?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

Yea, no doubt but if you ask any Van Damme movie lover what's their favorite Van Damme movie most will say Bloodsport or Kickboxer. Those two movies are Tier 1.

Edit

After thinking about this while driving to work I think you could put Double Impact and Lion Heart in the top tier as well.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

Lol, no doubt brother.

Respect for knowing bout JCVD in Breakin.... but what about his appearance in RoboCop ?

Yes, I forgot to mention Hard Target. That's another must watch title.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member

He was in Robocop? I've seen this movie more times then I've seen family members and I don't recall seeing him in it.

lwizardl

n00b
also don't forget that JCVD was going to be the suit actor originally in the Predator movie

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

Actually in Breakin' it's both him and Michele Qisi(Tong Po) he's the guy with the fro.

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Thanks to Xian Xi's Secret Santa gift in the reveals portion of the thread, I found something that I had to get for myself...showed up today from The Great White North. Time to start training!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Thanks to Xian Xi's Secret Santa gift in the reveals portion of the thread, I found something that I had to get for myself...showed up today from The Great White North. Time to start training!

Nice. This one is much easier to get a good score due to the size of it. The one I got was small so you couldn't really do the rocking method.

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
AfRGv4X.jpg

LvnzPzo.jpg

Mark of the Wolves is finally mine! It is far from the prettiest copy and has had its EPROMs reburned, but I don't mind. Having the original window stickers on the EPROMs isn't important to me.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
I forgot about H.T. the highlight of the movie was when he punched that rattle snake, that still makes my sides hurt.

YES !!

He was in Robocop? I've seen this movie more times then I've seen family members and I don't recall seeing him in it.
You prove that piece of shit lie right now.

He's one of the cops that runs down the hall and slams up against the fence to see him (Robocop) in the police station after OCP moves in to the station, check fo yo self, he's in full mullet glory

Actually in Breakin' it's both him and Michele Qisi(Tong Po) he's the guy with the fro.

This is why you XX are da man.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
He's one of the cops that runs down the hall and slams up against the fence to see him (Robocop) in the police station after OCP moves in to the station, check fo yo self, he's in full mullet glory.

WTF?!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
In Hell is a great overlooked Van Damme movie

MuppeT

War Room Troll
AfRGv4X.jpg

LvnzPzo.jpg

Mark of the Wolves is finally mine! It is far from the prettiest copy and has had its EPROMs reburned, but I don't mind. Having the original window stickers on the EPROMs isn't important to me.

you bro... "the original window stickers?" What the hell are you on about ? I hope you got it on the cheap coz you got some kind of hack cart.