The death of Trayvon Martin

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
The legal system has been kind recently to some minority groups advocating marriage rights but devastating to many other minorities with the recent curtailing of abortion rights, voting rights multiplied by this recent verdict, all of which pisses on civil rights.

You know recently I been playing this game of what scandal will befall Obama this week. I am calling it now Obama will passively suggest justice has been done with this verdict. The impossible will then happen, he will disenfranchise the community nobody ever thought he could loose. But most likely to avoid this he will likely keep his mouth closed about the whole outcome.

Personally I am not surprised about the verdict. Florida is a southern state after all despite that it BARELY went blue. So now you have legal precedent to harass, stalk & kill minorities in Florida

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I thought he was a jew? Interesting last name, he does look mexican to me. I checked wiki, says hes german and peruvian with black ancestry. Bottom line, it went how it went. He won because nobody can refute his story, if there was evidence of him being beat up, the self defense choice made complete sense. You can't condemn someone when there is no evidence to prove he actually did anything. If there was irrefutable evidence, hes done, but from what I understand, there wasn't. So saying this is a race issue, when it's clearly a issue where he won by default no matter what the racial subtext.

Innocent until proven guilty, there was no proof, so he undeniably walks.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The legal system has been kind recently to some minority groups advocating marriage rights but devastating to many other minorities with the recent curtailing of abortion rights, voting rights multiplied by this recent verdict, all of which pisses on civil rights.

You know recently I been playing this game of what scandal will befall Obama this week. I am calling it now Obama will passively suggest justice has been done with this verdict. The impossible will then happen, he will disenfranchise the community nobody ever thought he could loose. But most likely to avoid this he will likely keep his mouth closed about the whole outcome.

Personal I am not surprised about the verdict. Florida is a southern state after all.

He could go with the tired all appeasing route of "parents lost their son, and a man will have to spend the rest of his life knowing that he took another man's life over a matter that could have been avoided."

Of course, this is a state police matter and as usual, a good anti-federalist president knows to stay out of those matters.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
He could go with the tired all appeasing route of "parents lost their son, and a man will have to spend the rest of his life knowing that he took another man's life over a matter that could have been avoided."

Of course, this is a state police matter and as usual, a good anti-federalist president knows to stay out of those matters.

Believe me that is no consolation after being double super fucked by the legal system in quick succession by having your voting rights jeopardized by the Supreme Court & your right to just exist & draw breath invalidated by Florida state law if your a minority.

To summarize Obama empty words or lack of them will not appease his most loyal demographic. So yeah when/if he does make a comment it will be hollow bullshit. Not trying suggest the president has any authority in this matter just that judging by his stand on civil liberties, the company he keeps and the people he takes his orders from, the president is most likely pleased with the verdict.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I dunno. By the letter of the law, he wasn't guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. They have their stand-your-ground law, and he killed the only other person who knows what really happened. But the bottom line is that Zimmerman created that situation. He provoked someone, put himself in harms way, and then "had to" kill the person that he provoked in order to save himself.

By that logic, I could conceivably plan to kill Bobak by stuffing a gun in my waistband, picking a fight with him, and then while he's beating the living shit out of me, pull my gun out and shoot him because my life was in danger. This case sets a dangerous precedent.

*Edit: I only picked Bobak because, judging by the pictures I've seen, the guy could probably hand me my ass pretty quickly in a fight. We can also go with Merc, who also seems like the ass-kicking sort. We also know what else he likes to do with ass. But hopefully not mine.

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer

The fucker has no remorse. If I recall correctly he stated that if he had to do it all again he would. Something about Gods will. Fuck that guy and fuck Florida.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
It's Florida, that's my go to for anything retarded that happens anywhere. Can't forget we let the baby killer go a few years back.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I dunno. By the letter of the law, he wasn't guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. They have their stand-your-ground law, and he killed the only other person who knows what really happened. But the bottom line is that Zimmerman created that situation. He provoked someone, put himself in harms way, and then "had to" kill the person that he provoked in order to save himself.

By that logic, I could conceivably plan to kill Bobak by stuffing a gun in my waistband, picking a fight with him, and then while he's beating the living shit out of me, pull my gun out and shoot him because my life was in danger. This case sets a dangerous precedent.

*Edit: I only picked Bobak because, judging by the pictures I've seen, the guy could probably hand me my ass pretty quickly in a fight. We can also go with Merc, who also seems like the ass-kicking sort. We also know what else he likes to do with ass. But hopefully not mine.

Well first you would have to lure Bobak or Merc to Florida.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
It's Florida, that's my go to for anything retarded that happens anywhere. Can't forget we let the baby killer go a few years back.

Crazy too because I was just in FL earlier in the year for my cousins graduation. It seems like a really nice place to vacation but FUCK living there when shit like this keeps happening.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
So he provoked the kid, got his ass kicked, then killed him. As shitty as that situation is, I've been provoked by many people. Its never led to me smashing in someones face to where I break their nose and cut up their neck, it usually was a quick hit to the face at most. Stupidity builds, totally agree on that, but it doesn't validate violence. I took an unreal amount of emotional abuse from my ex girlfriend, but I never punched her because of it. Yeah, it sucks. But you are the one who makes the choices to create violence regardless of provocation. Look at the FGC as a example, there is so much shit talk, but only a tiny portion of that community goes nuts enough to get physical. The way this whole situation went is sad, but I was researching that Trayvon Martin kid, and he was up to a lot of bad crap when this event went down. My big question is where the fuck were his parents in his life, why weren't they better disciplinary parents, and doing right by their kid. That kid got suspended, was found with supposed stolen jewelry, though it also wasnt proven. Thankfully those character traits do not effect the case, but it paints a picture of where he was at emotionally.

I DESPISE thieves, and I'm making no excuses for this kid if that is what he was up to.
I think what really happened here is that kid was going through some bad shit emotionally, most likely due to an underlying cause involving family that will never be explained. During this incident, that kid probably popped off and it all went to hell from there. The entire situation is just a bummer.

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
So he provoked the kid, got his ass kicked, then killed him. As shitty as that situation is, I've been provoked by many people. Its never led to me smashing in someones face to where I break their nose and cut up their neck, it usually was a quick hit to the face at most. Stupidity builds, totally agree on that, but it doesn't validate violence. I took an unreal amount of emotional abuse from my ex girlfriend, but I never punched her because of it. Yeah, it sucks. But you are the one who makes the choices to create violence regardless of provocation. Look at the FGC as a example, there is so much shit talk, but only a tiny portion of that community goes nuts enough to get physical. The way this whole situation went is sad, but I was researching that Trayvon Martin kid, and he was up to a lot of bad crap when this event went down. My big question is where the fuck were his parents in his life, why weren't they better disciplinary parents, and doing right by their kid. That kid got suspended, was found with supposed stolen jewelry, though it also wasnt proven. Thankfully those character traits do not effect the case, but it paints a picture of where he was at emotionally.

I DESPISE thieves, and I'm making no excuses for this kid if that is what he was up to.
I think what really happened here is that kid was going through some bad shit emotionally, most likely due to an underlying cause involving family that will never be explained. During this incident, that kid probably popped off and it all went to hell from there. The entire situation is just a bummer.

The only thing I have read about TM was that he was a typical 17 year old getting into to some shit. Who wasn't getting into some shit at that age? Besides, all I heard about him was that he had problems with school, he got into fights from time to time and he smoked weed. I got 2 out 3 on that list and technically 3 out 3 if you really pin me down and so do a lot of the people I grew with. That's why they call it growing up. An option that fat fuck eliminated from the equation.

Now I've been harassed countless times in gated communities but that was always by security. I knew it was their job so I didn't give them too hard a time. If a guy like Zimmerman was barking orders at me and I don't who the fuck he is what he wants and he's following me around? I don't know what I would have done. I know getting my brains blown out or shot in the fucking heart wouldn't have even occurred to me.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
He was following him around? I recall hearing that, but the specifics escape me. Did he follow him home? I did some shit to, but a screwdriver and womens jewelry were not in the mix and wouldn't ever have been.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
He was following him around? I recall hearing that, but the specifics escape me. Did he follow him home? I did some shit to, but a screwdriver and womens jewelry were not in the mix and wouldn't ever have been.

Yeah he was following him but not all the way home. He was in pursuit while he was talking to 911 dispatch. She told his retarded ass to disengage but he ignored her.

I didn't hear anything about a screwdriver or jewelry. Whats that about?

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Yeah he was following him but not all the way home. He was in pursuit while he was talking to 911 dispatch. She told his retarded ass to disengage but he ignored her.

I didn't hear anything about a screwdriver or jewelry. Whats that about?

In case anyone forgot there was a very recent case involving a black woman in Florida who stood her ground and used a firearm to defend herself from her abusive husband. She fired a warning shot with the gun that did not result in injuring or the loss of life but was sentenced to 20 years for defending herself & it only took 12 minutes to deliver the verdict.

A judge and a jury disagreed in her case that she was standing her ground but agreed today that this fat fuck was.

Marissa Alexander, the 31-year-old Florida woman who fired what her family calls a warning shot at her abusive husband, was sentenced Friday morning to 20 years in prison.

Alexander was convicted of three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for firing into a wall near her husband and his two young children at their Jacksonville home in 2010. Alexander has maintained that she wasn't trying to hurt anyone and that she was standing her ground against a man who had over the course of nearly a year punched and choked her on several different occasions. Alexander says that she believed she was protected that day under the state's Stand Your Ground Law, which gives people wide discretion in using deadly force to defend themselves.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/11/marissa-alexander-sentenced_n_1510113.html

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
If I'm not mistaken, the defense presented a computer animation detailing their version of the events in question
Spoiler:
Slor2PQ.jpg

Last edited:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Pleas change the thread title to "The justified homicide of Trayvon Martin."

Stay safe people.

He wasn't found guilty of committing a homicide, hard as that may be for millions around the country to believe.

The prosecution had a case to present. They did not succeed in presenting a case that a jury could convict for.

That is how the justice system is supposed to operate; no conviction if there is any reasonable doubt.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
People who have firearms should really stop seeking out trouble like this woman did and like Zimmerman may have done also.

I'd like to know where in this story did you read where it says she was seeking out trouble.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Yeah, TWENTY YEARS for firing a warning shot.
What kind of monstrous cunt would you have to be to hand down a sentence like that.

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
He wasn't found guilty of committing a homicide, hard as that may be for millions around the country to believe.

The prosecution had a case to present. They did not succeed in presenting a case that a jury could convict for.

That is how the justice system is supposed to operate; no conviction if there is any reasonable doubt.

So there is reasonable doubt that when you fire a gun at someone you are not trying to kill them? See, this is the problem. A gun is not a self defense weapon designed for warnings; it is a weapon designed to KILL. This verdict does nothing but justify little commandos who like to own guns and play pretend that they are Marines or Cops. This case is a victory for little dicks all across the United States.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
While I agree there wasn't enough evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Zimmerman murdered someone, I'm a little disgusted at my pro gun rights friends celebrating this as a major second amendment victory. The way I see it, the more times guys get off Scott free from questionable use or abuses of the law like this, the more ammo the anti gun crown will have to get rid of castle doctrines and stand your ground laws. This isn't a good thing.

Also, that woman's case about the warning shot. There's a lot more to it than she fired warning shots at her abusing husband. She had a restraining order against the guy, but went to the guys house anyways, and started the fight. Then she ran outside to her car to get her gun, then back inside the guys house to fire the shots. That's definitely NOT a stand your ground case.

The 20 years thing was a rediculous sentence though. Thank automatic sentencing guidelines and your prison industrial complex lobby for that.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
So there is reasonable doubt that when you fire a gun at someone you are not trying to kill them? See, this is the problem. A gun is not a self defense weapon designed for warnings; it is a weapon designed to KILL. This verdict does nothing but justify little commandos who like to own guns and play pretend that they are Marines or Cops. This case is a victory for little dicks all across the United States.

Let me know what you do when someone has you on the ground and is punching you in the face and you have a gun on you.

You make this sound like they were passing by on opposite sides of the street and Zimmerman whipped out his gun and fired from 20 feet away.

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Let me know what you do when someone has you on the ground and is punching you in the face and you have a gun on you.

You make this sound like they were passing by on opposite sides of the street and Zimmerman whipped out his gun and fired from 20 feet away.

I don't carry a gun unless its for work. I understand how they work, maybe thats why. If your gonna get your ass handed to you by skinny 17 year olds maybe you shouldn't be following them around trying to be a super cop.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
I don't carry a gun unless its for work. I understand how they work, maybe thats why. If your gonna get your ass handed to you by skinny 17 year olds maybe you shouldn't be following them around trying to be a super cop.

...and there we have it. You don't have any real point to make here other than the need to express outrage over a verdict that you don't agree with, even though it was the right one.

NinSEGA

Banned
People get shot and killed all the damn time. Why did they make a big deal out of this particular case? Slow news day?