Mystical and CollectionKing - Shady Tactics.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
I need something better than an iPhone for a camera....

277dec8a.jpg

It's kinda hard to tell, but the soldering on the backside isn't clean and there's minor burning between some of the pins

1d9ecf5d.jpg

I don't see it. How's it diferent from this?

http://www.mvs-scans.com/index.php/Bust-A-Move

Anselm

Camel Slug
Is it burning or just charred flux? Can't tell from the photo. Take a toothpick and some rubbing alcohol to try cleaning it off if you aren't sure.

~Anselm~

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Well, I'm glad to have witnessed this thread from start to finish.

Has it reached it's inevitable end? Kind of looks like it. Immortalise it in the Best of section

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
I need something better than an iPhone for a camera....

277dec8a.jpg

It's kinda hard to tell, but the soldering on the backside isn't clean and there's minor burning between some of the pins

1d9ecf5d.jpg

I can't be 100% sure since I can't see the brand of your eproms, but rest assured that all the copies of Puzzle Bobble have eproms instead of usual P1 and M1 chips.
I have no idea why SNK (or Taito) did that, problably a last minute game fix.

During the years I had 3 original (bought 2 of them from a trusted Japanese arcade operator and 1 on Yahoo), Japanese label Puzzle Bobble. All of them had eproms and the following differences:
- 1 had white shell, 2 black shell
- 1 had tape on the eprom's window, 2 didnt
- 1 had a bad/average soldering while the other 2 were good (altough not at the same level of the usual soldering)

I sold 1 of those 3 carts on ebay years ago, while the others are in my collection. One of the two left (the cart with bad soldering) has become my AES conversion not longer than a month ago and the other (a kit) is still in its box.
I however never noticed any difference in game difficulty.

Last edited:

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
ok correct me if I am wrong!

So far we know that Dion is arrogant, haves mula to spend on games and scammed half of the neo community he used to threat people with physical damage, and never shut up when confronted, he had boots and imports reprinted by the dozen so far everyone is following?
Chris was or is still his sidekick right!

in the same thread we see CK proven to have the same exact description as Dion and the cherry on top Chris shows up like resurrected from the grave, then CK disappears and mystikal takes his place on the accusations (totally a distraction for CK to make his disappearing act) we also know that CK wanted to "fix" the price list!

so maybe I am wrong but who is still obsessed with the Neo? where he still haves something to remember? and given that many people are new to the Neo like one of the new members that became a casualty by putting himself in the line of fire in this thread!

CollectorKing sounds too arrogant for me but is also a Dion thing I have the feeling that history is just recycling! call me paranoid but given the pick up on AES prices recently and all the new collectors this seems like a perfect scenario for Dion to return!

love to hear from the 10 year members about this!

If you re-read this thread you can see how CK mimics all Dion actions including threats and ambiguity!

also Dion contacts CK and gives him a letter? this sounds fishy!

Last edited:

Curt

apostate
If dion were to post on the boards he'd probably just say he's dion. (He's that kind of arrogant)

and CollectionKing was making some big buys. But NOWHERE near what Dion would be buying at Big Tymer status. I also don't find similarities in Dion and CollectionKing's personalities. Dion also has a complete collection so I find it unlikely.

That theory is all a bit to 9/11 building 7 had charges territory for me...

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
- Regarding CK, I believe Kit-Kit has told here some info regarding him will be posted if he continues missing?

- Regarding Dion, I guess if he's back it's for the money, which it's not a bad thing in itself if you act as a honest seller. What's obvious it's that he's trying to increase the value perception of items he's related to.

- English KOF2000: a really rare item, it's an item you don't see for sale so frequently. I remember Cappadona comments about how this may be possible.

Anyway, auctions from Insaneclown/Crakokain/WhoKnows and CK, used common description and Dion's quote, claiming Dion have contacted them regarding this.

- Proving a person it's using various accounts, shill bidding, lying, etc., it's difficult; but be sure out there exist people who collaborate between them to "help" each other sales/auctions/etc., and this may be even more difficult to prove.

Anyway, found facts can always be exposed, so anyone can freely make his thoughts regarding what's going on.

And also, be sure all this people will continue around here, Ebay, etc., with other various accounts (it always wonders me, people acting this way has registered through the years a certain number of fake accounts, even trying to post with different personalities according to the account they are using, so if one account was banned, hey, they could continue using the rest of accounts): it's a business for them (but sadly, they act making it a "mafious" business).

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Another quality thread brought to you by the "pillar of the community" (Thanks Chris!)

With a NGF Certificate of Authenticity!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
KoF 2000 English rarity is unicorn status. That means it's not real.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
The first step to being a good member is being a member. If you leave cos somebody told you to, you've already lost.

Shun this, shun.

Damn shun, I just watched this whole video. I'm ready to test my skills in the club. fatality

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Well, I'm glad to have witnessed this thread from start to finish.

Has it reached it's inevitable end? Kind of looks like it. Immortalise it in the Best of section

This thread is FAR from over. When tomorrow happens and CK has still yet to answer, kitkit is gonna let some serious shit fly.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
This thread is FAR from over. When tomorrow happens and CK has still yet to answer, kitkit is gonna let some serious shit fly.
Can tommorow be today? I have a feeling we'll be playing "Can you spot CK's ghost account?" pretty soon..

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
seriously kittkitt. CK has had ample time to reply. Out with the goods!

CollectionKing

I may be a shill bidder. Look out.
Well been gone for a little bit. Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.

Current Status:

-Ebay Account is being investigated right now.
-I have no affiliation with mystikal1000 (I notice the retraction bids) It does not matter at this point, so mystikal1000 don't worry about it.
-I have also explained my actions to Zenimus so he knows already.

So if kitkit has something to post that I don't know about please let him. So as long as it is not any public or personal records. Other than that, that is it.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
CollectionKing,
Please respond to my post #144 (On Page 6)

So if kitkit has something to post that I don't know about please let him. So as long as it is not any public or personal records. Other than that, that is it.

CollectionKing

I may be a shill bidder. Look out.
Look. What do you have on me? Besides I have already told Zenimus about everything. So I don't think I have to explain anything to you. I don't think anyone here has the title of investigator. So I'm done with this for now.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Look. What do you have on me? Besides I have already told Zenimus about everything. So I don't think I have to explain anything to you. I don't think anyone here has the title of investigator. So I'm done with this for now.
well, that about sums it up.. ?

Last edited:

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Sorry pal, you have run into a real investigator.

You have a few hours to explain your actions and what you have said as I pointed out in post #73 and #144. Too bad I am tied up at the moment, otherwise I would be posting what I have on you.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Sorry pal, you have run into a real investigator.

You have a few hours to explain your actions and what you have said as I pointed out in post #73 and #144. Too bad I am tied up at the moment, otherwise I would be posting what I have on you.

Can I post it? Please?