Dancer Shows off Sweet Neo Geo Collection

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Ya it's Rot. It's been floating around on youtube, just strange.

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
Oh, the things he does with his games.....

S4300051-1.jpg

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Slug, Slug, Lemonade. The back is where fudge is made!!!!!

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
I would be pissed if I bought one of those without knowing FIRST what he was up to with them.

Do peener grease stains decrease the value of a cart?

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Yeah, Im sure the nonexistant residue that you wouldn't know about would totally piss you off.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
............DAMN?!..................
BB

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
That's how germs are spread my friend. Also, interpreting things people write entirely literally is never a good idea...

anyway, say you get these carts and open them up to play a little metal slug. When finished playing, you make yourself a nice ice cream sundae. When finished said sundae, you realize that you have a little bit of chocolate sauce left on your finger, so you lick it off.

That's right. What ever was on that cart is now in your mouth.

Think about it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I love the Pet Shop Boys cover of that song, excellent!

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
That's how germs are spread my friend. Also, interpreting things people write entirely literally is never a good idea...

anyway, say you get these carts and open them up to play a little metal slug. When finished playing, you make yourself a nice ice cream sundae. When finished said sundae, you realize that you have a little bit of chocolate sauce left on your finger, so you lick it off.

That's right. What ever was on that cart is now in your mouth.

Think about it.

Your joysticks have more germs on them than Rot's (or anyones) penis.

Wash your damn hands.

the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
I would be pissed if I bought one of those without knowing FIRST what he was up to with them.

Do peener grease stains decrease the value of a cart?

I am with you on this one Loup-----I would be pissed if I just threw down a grand for a Slug 1 cart only to later find out it it had been violated.

That being said if Jennifer Love Hewitt loved using AES sticks modded with Sanwa to get herself off, I would not mind if she stopped by the house. In fact I would prefer it.:tickled:

the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
Ya it's Rot. It's been floating around on youtube, just strange.

Yeah I was at work and I wanted to see if I could find footage of Neo MR Do .

I was surprised to come up with this. Thank God no one walked by ...that could have been awkward.

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
I am with you on this one Loup-----I would be pissed if I just threw down a grand for a Slug 1 cart only to later find out it it had been violated.

That being said if Jennifer Love Hewitt loved using AES sticks modded with Sanwa to get herself off, I would not mind if she stopped by the house. In fact I would prefer it.:tickled:

One should always go by the assumption that greater than 90% of the stuff from ebay (or elsewhere for that matter) has been rubbed on the previous owners genitalia. That way you cover your bases.

Alcohol will do a used product good!

Back on topic.... keep on rockin Rot :buttrock:

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Your joysticks have more germs on them than Rot's (or anyones) penis.

Wash your damn hands.

Why are you so vehemently supporting his erotic interpretive cart dancing:tickled:

In all seriousnes, anyone who is willing to post videos like this has got to be pretty awesome, and has my full support.

Thanks for the link... I think.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Haha, Rot is awesome.

I've seen the pics for years, but never a video. Awesome find.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
The value actually increased after rot's doin,i got that clip in pm from him and the pic can be found in the best off section,ms revieuw.

Actually the UV rays from the fluorescent lighting have probably caused more damage to those carts than his wiener.

But hey... I'm just a reformed home cart collector, what do I know?

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Very funny this show up here. I just did a search yesterday and this video showed up. I instantly recognized it was Rot. Awesome video and mad dance skillz!

the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
I keep laughing

The moves from about 1:01 -1:18 are so funny how he times them to the music. That is the highlight from the video. Cool song too.

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
And this is why you always clean your new stuff when it arrives, kids! :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I prefer the other video with Paninaro playing.

SniperElite

Kula's Candy
Slug, Slug, Lemonade. The back is where fudge is made!!!!!

Very funny! Made me lol! :hcf:

This guy is mad funny, and somewhat disturbing at the same time! He definitely has some balls for putting the vids and pics on line! Two thumbs up, keep rockin ROT! :buttrock: ...........I think!