you found out you can't post new threads in the master forum! what can you do?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
SainT carries himself well enough and hasn't been a drama queen elsewhere from what I've seen. I'm expecting an email from him about the Lynx sd very soon. Jibs already has one but I haven't read what he thinks of it.

dewisp02

n00b
zEQpk2d.jpg

:'( I swear I love Neo... I have 2 upright cabs; a MVS-2-25 and MVS-2-19. :-D

adsa1971

War Room Troll
Evening All
Want to introduce myself seeing as I have already upset one of the forum regulars.
Right. I have worked out that I spent large in the arcades on Neo Geo games. The cabinets and monitors were large. The games bold and you even had a home version. Only recently have I looked into what it would cost to both own and repair old MVS/AES equipment. I love owning the hardware rather than emulating it. To this end I have started selling all of my other retro gear to buy MVS. Its like a sodding drug. Thanks for reading.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Evening All
Want to introduce myself seeing as I have already upset one of the forum regulars.
Right. I have worked out that I spent large in the arcades on Neo Geo games. The cabinets and monitors were large. The games bold and you even had a home version. Only recently have I looked into what it would cost to both own and repair old MVS/AES equipment. I love owning the hardware rather than emulating it. To this end I have started selling all of my other retro gear to buy MVS. Its like a sodding drug. Thanks for reading.

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-20%20at%2022.05.14_zpssz3cpxtt.png

OK OK... THIS is a troll...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Works for me. Conkers or BFG? Your choice.

Heh... I love Conkers...

I also love the War Room.. it's home...

You should go in there and read up on stuffs... you'll see me in there...

Just repeat my name 5 times in a row... you'll be pleasantly surprised with the outcome...

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
my wish: custom title "ninja master"...magic spell: rot, rot, rot, rot, rot & thanks

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I said Rot 5 times in the mirror once and all of a sudden I felt the need to strip.

Hello all! This is a bit of a shot in the dark but I will try anyway..
I have a Neo-Geo MVS that stopped working a few months ago. I tried replacing the board but that did not help. When it boots it goes
into test mode with most of the player 1 inputs showing as pressed (even though they are not).

If anyone lives not too far from Richmond, VA and would be interested in repairing it, please send me a message with an estimated fee for
your time/labor (of course I will cover any parts). Also a brief description of your experience with the awesome MVS system (when it's working!).

Thanks for looking.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hello all! This is a bit of a shot in the dark but I will try anyway..
I have a Neo-Geo MVS that stopped working a few months ago. I tried replacing the board but that did not help. When it boots it goes
into test mode with most of the player 1 inputs showing as pressed (even though they are not).

If anyone lives not too far from Richmond, VA and would be interested in repairing it, please send me a message with an estimated fee for
your time/labor (of course I will cover any parts). Also a brief description of your experience with the awesome MVS system (when it's working!).

Thanks for looking.

You may create threads in the Neo Tech Forums: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?14-Neo-Geo-Tech-Support

The function is available to ALL n00bs...

xROTx

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Hello all!
Looks like you joined for the market three and a half years ago, tried to leech twice, then vanished.
Now you're back for tech help... wonder if you'll stay after. Doubtful.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Looks like you joined for the market three and a half years ago, tried to leech twice, then vanished.
Now you're back for tech help... wonder if you'll stay after. Doubtful.

S T A L K E R ! ! ! !

x R O T x

CZroe

Zero's Secretary
Strange. I actually did create a thread in a master forums and suddenly find that I can't make one in this sub forum. I assume it's why I can't follow certain links or see/edit my own profile too. Just seems backwards from what this thread tells me to expect.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Strange. I actually did create a thread in a master forums and suddenly find that I can't make one in this sub forum. I assume it's why I can't follow certain links or see/edit my own profile too. Just seems backwards from what this thread tells me to expect.
Tech is the exception to the rule, Rot changed that so noobs can get support... there is so much unwritten ^^

CZroe

Zero's Secretary
Tech is the exception to the rule, Rot changed that so noobs can get support... there is so much unwritten ^^
Yeah, I figured. Thanks. Just confused why us n00bs can't make introduction threads in the subforum that's specifically here to introduce ourselves. Seems like it should have the exception too.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Yeah, I figured. Thanks. Just confused why us n00bs can't make introduction threads in the subforum that's specifically here to introduce ourselves. Seems like it should have the exception too.

I like to keep the new guys in one place...

Also... a lot of useful info in this thread if you read it... there's also a lot of spamming...

It's a wonderful cross-section of how the forum works...

xROTx

PS. I aint changing anything like that anytime soon... just sayin'...

(STP)rOck

n00b
Hello there. I am new in this forum, collecting AES games again. I have an important question about Garou MOTW, but I cannot post threads in general section. So I ask here. Is the first "unpatched" arcade release of MOTW in 1999 the same version as the so called "prototype"? Or are these versions different? Many say the prototype of Garou has many bugs and a white background screen at the start (original blue). I must know this because of a certain offer I' ve got. Thank you