you found out you can't post new threads in the master forum! what can you do?

dewisp02

n00b
Besides being very slow to respond.... just munching on some roasted marshmallows as I float down the river.

dewisp02

n00b
Dont tease me with the link... You know I cannot see the picture [tells me I do not have permissions to access that page.]

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Maybe one day I will have permission
zEQpk2d.jpg

SainT

n00b
Hm, an SD card for the NGPC? Color me interested. The 1 (or 2) game limitation is the only weak point of the Flashmasta...

Nice work so far! Hope you keep at it.

Yeah, it will be happening. Check out my work on the Lynx SD. :) I've shipped something like 400 carts now.

And ofc, you can switch games on the move, which you cant with the Flashmasta. :)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
just did that and wow, I'm hype now.

welcome aboard btw.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
SainT what are you doing working on non Atari stuff?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Cheers fella! :D

:back::forw::A: Sonic boom!

July 2016... 4 posts...

Let's say his tongue had better be as silver as the stuff Jean Valjean stole from the Bishop...

xROTx

PS. That's a Les Misérables reference for you uncultured fooks...

SainT

n00b
July 2016... 4 posts...

Let's say his tongue had better be as silver as the stuff Jean Valjean stole from the Bishop...

xROTx

PS. That's a Les Misérables reference for you uncultured fooks...

Cant remember why I registered back then, might have been MVS related. I've still not got around to fixing that yet. :)

But seriously, I'm here to provide a flash cart solution for the NGPC community. And I have a proven track record for producing top-class hardware (according to the people who use it!). What more could you ask? ;)

I have a nice hat too. I reckon the hat will swing the deal...

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Cant remember why I registered back then, might have been MVS related. I've still not got around to fixing that yet. :)

But seriously, I'm here to provide a flash cart solution for the NGPC community. And I have a proven track record for producing top-class hardware (according to the people who use it!). What more could you ask? ;)

I have a nice hat too. I reckon the hat will swing the deal...

Is it a fedora...................?